The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 33

faa1947:

H1 in three years does not fit in the terminal.

I can imagine the result theoretically. The market will be sideways, which means we will get an approximate equal number of openings and closings. If it is not so, then we'll get that the market increased (decreased) for three years on the average. So what? Three years is for portfolio managers. I'm interested in the forecast one step forward. The conversation started with the fact that returns(1) is a random walk - a prediction is not possible. You need at least a random walk with drift. For returns(3) a dependence has been found - so a profit has emerged.

It fits, it fits. Well, you don't want to. I don't understand what the briefcase has to do with it.

faa1947:

H1 in three years does not fit in the terminal.

I'm a little shocked...how do you test the models...the dynamics are different from year to year...

n1 with ma100 ... there from kloz and from open just in case ...

Files:
eurusd.zip  1173 kb

paukas:
It fits, it fits. Well, if you don't want to do it, fine. I don't understand what the portfolio has to do with it.

The picture doesn't fit, not the archive.

Here you go, you could have done it yourself. In three years, the market has grown little. So? The forecast for the next hour is up? Bullshit.

faa1947:

The picture doesn't fit, not the archive.

Here you are, you could have done it yourself. The market has grown little in three years. So? The forecast for the next hour is up? Bullshit.

How can a bar graph not fit?

paukas:
Got it. For a rising market the bevel will be to the right and for a falling market the bevel will be to the left - this is by definition and you can draw nothing. So for three years the slope will be to the right, because the probability of above average prices is higher.

paukas:
It fits, it fits. Well, if you don't want to. I don't understand what the portfolio has to do with it.

fa1947: Still, it is interesting to look at the price distributions at the bottom and top of the average. I think paukas is trying to tell you that prices are asymmetrical. I've noticed it myself for a long time: the upwards movement is often less aggressive than the downwards movement. A down move will probably have a longer distribution tail than an up move.

gpwr:

fa1947: Still, it is interesting to look at the price distributions at the bottom and top of the average. I think paukas is trying to tell you that prices are asymmetrical.
To me they are not. At the top I gave the definition of a bevel. It can be defined as a channel line, which was done above. The size of the bevel is not interesting.

paukas:

Try dragging it along the dagonal.

Tantrik:

Try dragging along the dagoneal.
Yes the histogram fits - the H1 chart didn't fit in the terminal.

faa1947:
Yes the histogram fits - the H1 chart didn't fit in the terminal.

If you want to change the chart, you need to reduce candlesticks, monitor larger (I've seen the charts on widescreen monitors that are 1.5 m long), display bars in the settings. (why do you need three years for H1?)