The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 36

gpwr:
It's quite simple: take the inverse Laplace transform X=Y/W.
Were you able to construct the X signal? It would be interesting to have a look.

yosuf:
First you need to find such a function of R market...

Well, that's about it for starters:

GBPUSD

Daily

2007.11.19 --- 2011.10.19

You can see where the function clearly fails.

Next we need to expand the set of basic functions.

In the attached file -- in motion.

zy. For some reason the file doesn't attach... tried to attach first rar then zip -- no luck.

Can you tell me how to attach a file?

Maybe the file size is too big...the zip should be able to stick...but what's the point - the model is lousy and it's obvious...

the size should have passed... The maximum file size is 4 MB . And the size is less than 3 MB. Maybe I did something wrong?

Clicked the "Select File" button -- I did. (but it didn't show up in the post) Then I clicked on "Add comment" -- as a result, there is a post, but no file attached.

I'm just pasting a picture.

. and now I'm attaching it as a file

again with no result...

avtomat:

the size should have passed... The maximum file size is 4 MB . And the size is less than 3 MB. Maybe I did something wrong?

I don't know... everything seems correct... there might be two problems - either it's not a zip... or a different browser should be tried... probably the browser...

Here's how... I have Safari 5.1.1

avtomat:
Here's how... I have Safari 5.1.1
Can you specify the type of function?

while it's a set of functions -- changing them, targeting them...

This thread has touched on a very interesting "grail" topic that deserves comprehensive consideration. There I have shown some examples to help make sense of the bigger picture. In general, the problem is much deeper than it seems at first glance. Some time ago I worked on it, but from a slightly different angle. Now I've taken a new look at it.

New task - new experiment ;)

Task:

1. use actual data to calculate the dependence of profitability as a function of the deposit size;

2. to construct my personal "grail" ;)))))))) --- "grail" for personal use ;))))))

This experiment will be used for the account which exhibition_bonus=30.00 - i.e. intended especially for experiments - my expenses on the account are only temporal.

zy. This account has been dangling since the beginning of the month (since October 4) and I haven't given it much attention. At the moment it's up 50%. But October ends in two days. So I'll bring it in October already as an experimental, and include it in the calculations as the first month.

Preliminary picture -- hypothetical only!!! -- just so you can see what we're talking about -- looks like this:

Of course, the whole picture will change ;)

Now the main task is to derive "deposit-return" characteristic and define its working area.

Let's work on it ;)

There is a first point