The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 321

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's starting to look sad. With such drawdowns it will be very difficult to achieve the desired result.

I suspect that you are not using protective stops and the current state of trading is in a trap. If so, it is much worse.

It looks worse, but not at all tragic.

I use stops (the closes were exactly on stops), but the policy of using them will have to change.

I don't use locks.

Олег avtomat:

It looks worse, but not at all tragic.

Stops are used (the closures were exactly on the stops), but the policy will have to change.

I don't use locks.

Then it is a little easier. It is a waste of time to exit a minus lock, with a virtually fixed loss.

I see that the anticipatedmovement trajectory cannot be sustained. The pace is high and such swing will not give you freedom of action.

Why did the third week become unprofitable, since the market, like the previous two, did not change during this time?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a little easier then. It is a waste of time to get out of minus lots, with a loss actually recorded.

I can see that the anticipatedmovement trajectory will not be sustained by you. The pace is high and such swing will not give you freedom of action.

Why did the third week become unprofitable, since the market, like the previous two, did not change during this time?

This conclusion needs to be reconsidered and learned to do the opposite

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a little easier then. Coming out of a minus lock is a waste of time, with a loss actually recorded.

I can see that the anticipatedmovement trajectory you will no longer be able to sustain. The pace is high and such swing will not give you freedom of action.

Why has the third week been a loss-making one, since the market has not changed during this time, like during the previous two weeks?

It is too early to draw conclusions.

Олег avtomat:

It's too early to draw conclusions.

Maybe I'm wrong. You have a chance to prove me wrong. It should even stimulate you.

I'll only observe up to 1000x magnification, beyond that the envy will already be pressing in, maybe my sleep will be disturbed).

It is not often that such events happen, publicly 10 X 1000, such things must be observed.

It is useful to see mistakes from the outside, how not to do and how to do it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Maybe I'm wrong. You have a chance to prove me wrong. It should even stimulate you.

I'll only observe up to 1000x magnification, beyond that the envy will already be pressing in, maybe my sleep will be disturbed).

It is not often that such events happen, publicly 10 X 1000, such things must be observed.

It is useful to see the mistakes from the outside, how not to do and how to do it.

;) I will try.

A dynamic stability indicator is introduced to assess the current state of the vehicle's operation.

Areas of stability/unstability.

Increasing/decreasing (or otherwise: strengthening/weakening) areas.

(some refinements of this indicator are possible in the future for a more accurate assessment of the current state) .

Олег avtomat:

A dynamic stability indicator is introduced to assess the current state of the vehicle's performance.

Areas of stability/unstability.

Increasing/decreasing (or otherwise: strengthening/weakening) areas.

(small refinements of this indicator are possible in the future in order to assess the current state more accurately) .

For me, this is something new.

And how can this farm be calculated?

Uladzimir Izerski:

For me, something new.

And how can this farm be counted?

The basic assumptions here are those of stability theory.

It is based on the construction of a Lyapunov function suitable for the problem at hand, and this construction can be quite a non-trivial task.

Corrected the situation today (Monday) :

(daily result 34%)

The higher, i.e. the further away from the stability boundary, the better, the more stable the TS is.

And it is clear that it is better when the stability is increasing rather than weakening.