The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 325

the troll's got it in for him... he's got the greed... Well, he's judging by himself... that's what's going on in his head...

=================================================================================================

The score is real.
It all corresponds to reality.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

The market is a controlled dynamic system.

Oleg avtomat, 2018.04.02 14:44

01.04.2018. start of another experiment.

term of experiment -- until 31.12.2018.

starting balance :

Bo = $10

assigned target :

Bk + S(C) = $10,000

Current status :

One 10 wmz deposit

Two withdrawals totaling 24 wmz

We are working on it. Still a long way to go.

szy

;))) I wonder what else the troll will invent that's disgusting?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's going great. It's not a tractor, it's a rocket).

Aren't you going to mitigate the risks yet?

We are still in the high-risk zone.

Andrey Dik:

What for? It's a demo!

I told you clearly - no one in their right mind would put such a dumb machine on a real one.

By the way, all these tricky curves are just dummies. sorry Oleg, I couldn't resist, I don't like copperfields. yes yes yes, it's a dummy trade, don't be surprised, villagers. dummy trade with no stops.

He also added some strange attractors to the dummies somewhere there :) it's a controlled dynamical system!

but it doesn't matter. the main thing is that it finally works.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

He also drew some weird attractors on the scales somewhere :) it's a controlled dynamical system!

But it doesn't matter, as long as it works at last.

I have already offered to withdraw part of the daily profit every day, but Oleg did not care.

but then - again, he saves everything he earns.... I give him practical advice and he takes offence.

Олег avtomat:

For now, we are in a high-risk zone.

Soon fear of loss and greed will force us to give up the increased risks.

Now congratulations on the profit in your pocket. There's money for fuel for the new tractor.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Soon fear of loss and greed will force you to give up the increased risks.

Now congratulations on the profit in your pocket. Got enough for fuel for a new tractor.)

Hmm..."Fuel for a new tractor" sounds rather ambiguous, ambiguous...

Right now the tractor is running, doing its job. Regular cache withdrawal is part of that task. There are rules and restrictions on cache output.

Oleg avtomat2018.04.24 13:31

Working further, complying with the TC.

Олег avtomat:

hmmm... The'fuel for a new tractor' thing sounds rather ambiguous, ambiguous...

The tractor is now running, doing the task assigned to it. Regular cache withdrawal is part of that task. There are rules and limitations on cache output.

We move on to work in compliance with the TC.

About'fueling the new tractor' It was in a joking way. No offence.

Uladzimir Izerski:

about"fuel for a new tractor" That was in joking terms. No offense.

(chuckles): All right. Let's move on.

Олег avtomat:

Okay. Forget it.

I am interested in people who are visionary. I can watch them, not peek at them, to highlight new ideas for myself, to see mistakes to look out for.

You are one of them. Be patient for the occasional post you don't like. Being snide is not my style. The occasional quip that's characteristic of a horoscope scorpion pops up.

We're not going anywhere and we're not hiding from nature).

Uladzimir Izerski:

I am interested in visionary people. I can watch them, not peek at them, to highlight new ideas for myself, to see mistakes to pay attention to.

You are one of them. Be patient for the occasional post you don't like. Being snide is not my style. The occasional quip that's characteristic of a horoscope scorpion pops up.

We're not going anywhere and we're not hiding from nature.)

The path is thorny.

;)