The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 320

Uladzimir Izerski:

The experiment is quite long-term, 1-2 times a week would be optimal. Let's be fans, like at football. Good luck. Dreams come true sometimes.

That's good.

Brief explanation :

1. The increase in the second week was ~ 50%.

2. Average growth rate ~ 7 %/day.

3. At this growth rate the target can be reached at day 101

Олег avtomat:

Brief explanation :

1. The increase in the second week was ~ 50%.

2. Average growth rate ~ 7 %/day.

3. At this growth rate, the target can be reached on day 101.

Growth rate is high. Assume that the depo load is high, therefore the risk is high.

With the growth the risk will have to be reduced and the target will be postponed.

Please give us the number of trades per week to get a better picture.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The growth rate is high. I assume that depo utilisation is high and so is the risk.

As the growth rate increases the risk will have to be reduced and the target will be pushed back.

Please give us the number of trades per week to see the bigger picture.

Олег avtomat:

I see. Good result.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see. Good result.

tractor is still in the high-risk area.

Олег avtomat:

The country is still in a high-risk zone.

High risk is where all the trouble lurks. One wrong step and the abyss. That's why it's hard to believe in the success of your experiment with such risk. I'm watching closely. Interesting.

Uladzimir Izerski:

High risk is where all the trouble lurks. One wrong step and the abyss. That is why it is hard to believe in the success of your experiment with such risk. I'm watching closely. Interesting.

Yes, danger is present, one might say, at every step.

But "The road is travelled by those who walk".

I will clarify: Only he who walks will be able to walk the road.

Week #3: The drawdown was ~37% (over-performance of the first two weeks was cut).

The current state is in the zone of the planned movement trajectory.

Олег avtomat:

Week #3: The drawdown was ~37% (over-performance of the first two weeks was cut).

Current state is in the zone of the planned movement trajectory.

It's starting to look sad. With such drawdowns it will be very difficult to achieve the desired result.

I suspect that protective stops are not used and the current state of the trade is in the trailing area. If that is the case, things are much worse.