The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 239

avtomat:

And the "Market" is a controlled dynamic system.

And "TC" is a controlled dynamic system.

And the Market&TC bundle is a controlled dynamic system.

Another thing is that they have different goals and objectives, different signals, different inputs/outputs.

Figuratively, we can think of the Market as a winding river and the TS as a boat.

Local TS - in the composition of the total TS of the participants auto-trading market + to open deals in the maximum amount < - from the market (the latter is the main parameter, there will go the price - you need the spread with all the ensuing surcharges and commissions!) Purchases==sales are the goal. Someone has given == someone has taken, the market (puppet), will not lose a cent. That's the point. As they say - IMHO!!!

No (absolutely) analysis (TA, FA, EA, HA, etc. - attempts to explain the past quotes (self-deception), no more and not as a variant of a 100-point forecast, but only guessing by coffee grounds) will not help.

The soul only lies closer to statistics, i.e. if-then one can hope for some result.

avtomat:

And the "Market" is a controlled dynamic system.

And "TC" is a controlled dynamic system.

And the Market&TC bundle is a controlled dynamic system.

Another thing is that they have different goals and objectives, different signals, different inputs/outputs.

Figuratively, we can think of the Market as a winding river and the TS as a boat.

We can only make a profit if the boat is steerable and the driver knows how to navigate.) The river can be very wide and the boat too small.

IRIP:

It's just cell division.

If you view the universe through a matryoshka prism, then humans are harmful microbes in top-level matryoshka cells.)

_new-rena:

Local TS - in the composition of the total TS of the participants auto-trading market + to open transactions in the maximum amount < - from the market side (the latter - the main parameter, there will go the price - you need the spread with all the ensuing surcharges and commissions!) Purchases==sales are the goal. Someone has given == someone has taken, the market (puppet), will not lose a cent. That is the point. As they say - IMHO!!!

No (absolutely) analysis (TA, FA, EA, HA, etc. - attempts to explain the past quotes (self-deception), no more and not as a variant of a 100-point forecast, but only guessing by coffee grounds)

The soul only lies closer to the statistics, i.e. if-then one can hope for some result.

What is meant by "dolly"?

"Puppet" implies big players. A big player needs appropriate liquidity. You should also understand that the "puppet" is not interested in a significant change (acceleration) of the rate. The puppet chooses to open a position in places with sufficient liquidity.

Comprehensive use of TA, FA, EA, HA, etc. gives an advantage in the markets to those who use them intelligently.

ULAD:

What is the meaning of the word puppet?

"Dolls" refers to big players. A big player needs adequate liquidity. It should also be understood that the "Kukl" is not interested in a significant change (acceleration) in the exchange rate. The puppet chooses to open a position in places with sufficient liquidity.

Comprehensive use of TA, FA, EA, HA, etc. gives an advantage in the markets to those who use them intelligently.

Right, I mean by puppet of the market master. A puppet of your understanding, so to speak.

In yours, the puppet is a player. Any player can't win all the time.

Complex analysis undoubtedly gives a probability other than zero.

Ч_new-rena:

Well, yes. I mean the puppet is the market owner.

In yours, the puppet is a player. Any player can't win all the time.

It depends on what you mean by "win all the time".

If you look at each trade individually, yes.

If you consider the cumulative results of trades over a distance, then it's very debatable.

ULAD:

Depends on what you mean by "win all the time".

If you look at each trade individually, yes.

If you look at the cumulative results of the trades over the distance, then that's a very moot point.

Can't you just take your own?!

3 boxes. You pick number 2.

I know the prize is under a different number, so I open the #3 box to you and show you there's nothing there. What are your chances of winning now? =)

IRIP:

Can't you take your own?!

Three boxes. You pick number 2.

I know that the prize is under a different number, so I open the #3 box for you and show you that there is nothing there. What are your chances of winning now? =)

You're asking me to play the lottery. The lottery is for retired grandmothers.

I don't play thimbles either.)

Awareness of reality occurs in several stages. The very first stage -- everything in the world happens by the unknowable will of gods and demons (in modern parlance: accidental). ;))

It's scary to think about...