The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 242

TheXpert:

You won't believe it, I'm yours too )

You've dispelled the last doubts with your last tractor, it's a shame, though...

Don't let it go to your head.

ps.

Better look up encyclopaedias -- physical, mathematical -- there are "Dynamic System" articles there. Gives an insight into the subject.

Encyclopaedia of Mathematics

DYNAMIC SYSTEM

DYNAMIC SYSTEM

- In the original sense of the term, a mechanical system with a finite number of degrees of freedom. The state of such a system is usually characterised by its location (configuration) and the rate of change of the latter, while the law of motion indicates at what rate the system's state changes.

In the simplest cases the state can be characterised by means of quantities .....

Д. V. Anosov.

Encyclopaedia of Mathematics.-M.: Sovetskaya Encyclopedia.I. M. Vinogradov.1977-1985.

dynamic system

ADYNAMIC SYSTEM is a mathematical object corresponding to real systems (phys., chem., biol. etc.) whose evolution is uniquely defined by their initial state. A DS is defined by a system of (differential, difference, integration, etc.) equations admitting the existence of a single solution for each initial condition on an infinite time interval.

The state of a DS is described by a set of variables chosen .....

Lit.: Andronov A. A., Witt A. A., Haykin S. E., Theory of Vibrations, 3 ed., M., 1981; Birkhof, D. D., Dynamic systems, transl. from English, M., 1941; Nemetsky V. V., Stepanov V. V., Qualitative theory of differential equations, 2nd edition, M.-L., 1949; Qualitative theory of second order dynamic systems, M., 1966; Arnold V. I., Mathematical methods of classical mechanics, 2nd edition, M., 1979; Nitetski 3., Introduction in differential dynamics, per. from English, M., 1975; Bautin H. H., Leontovich E. A., Methods and techniques of qualitative investigation of dynamical systems in the plane, M., 1976.

В. S. Afraimovich, M. I. Rabinovich.

If you double up every day, you can make a lot of money from $5

avtomat:
ADYNAMIC SYSTEM is a mathematical object corresponding to real systems (physical, chemical, biological etc.) whose evolution is uniquely defined by their initial state.

That's what I was expecting ))))

The market is an open non-linear stochastic system. It cannot be considered dynamic in the interpretation given above under any conditions.

TheXpert:

This is what I've been waiting for ))))

The market is an open non-linear stochastic system. It cannot be considered dynamic in the interpretation given above under any circumstances.

You figure it out first, instead of trying to figure out your own expectations. Here you have reached some "expectation" of yours, ...and that's it, then everything is "clear" to you. But you haven't even questioned whether your "expectations" are right, and what they are worth... Let me say more: any (!!!) system in the world is open and non-linear. There are no closed linear systems in the world. A linear system is an idealization that does not exist in nature. But such an idealisation is very useful for the study of natural phenomena (here's a paradox that doesn't fit your "expectations" in any way). To investigate real systems, open and non-linear, one always has to apply some idealisation, more or less acceptable when considering a particular problem.

However, you seem to be more comfortable to stop at the pole of your "expectations" and triumphantly shout "this is what I have been waiting for ))))". The point of such a position is zero.

_new-rena:
If you double every day, you can make a good chunk of money from $5.

In a month of doubling, starting with a fiver ;)

;)))

avtomat:

In a month of doubling, starting with a fiver ;)

;)))

I want to, BUT (!), I can't make it happen

))))

A more realistic view would be when the growth rate decreases as the value of the deposit increases, i.e. there is an inverse relationship between growth andthe growth rate. With the exit to some steady-state mode.

The key word was stochastic.