The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 124

konda:

They don't make programmes, they execute them like superfast idiots. :)

and on the subject of idiots, that's a moot point ;)))

avtomat:

and the idiots thing is a moot point ;)))

Um... Do you have a computer with artificial intelligence?

avtomat:

Sure. Up to certain limits.

May I ask which ones? Thank you in advance.

konda:

Um... Do you have a computer with artificial intelligence?

Artificial intelligence (AI) has nothing to do with it.

The same actions can be seen from different angles. For one side, the actions may seem pointless and idiotic. For the other side, such actions may serve the purpose of purposeful disinformation, or serve other purposes unknown to the other side.

So we cannot put AI vs. idiocy, or lack thereof, in opposition, because they are of different categories.

konda:

May I ask until when? Thank you in advance.

Up to the point where quantity meets quality.

avtomat:

Well, let's go from the beginning, from the beginning, from the stove ;)

Newton-Leibniz formula.
Let the function f (x ) be continuous on the closed interval [a, b ]. If F (x ) is the first-order function f (x ) on[a, b ], then

i.e. the value H=0.216920364 coincide, but the matcadian integral P=0.268635468 and the Excel P=0.465336551 do not coincide. -- hence the further discrepancies.

I'm guessing Excel is wrong and Matcad gives the correct value.

I guessed, you need to divide the result by t = 0.577292852, as the multiplier 1/t appears when integrating, which we forgot to put.

P=0.268635468/0.577292852=0.46533655, which is exactly the same as the exel option. So, it's not about matcad or exel - we didn't figure it out ourselves sooner. Everything should now fall into place.

yosuf:

I guessed, you need to divide the result by t = 0.577292852, as we had to match the t under the differential.

P=0.268635468/0.577292852=0.46533655, which is exactly the same as the exel variant. So, it's not about matcad or exel - we didn't figure it out ourselves sooner. Everything should now fall into place.

Or, alternatively, the Excel P should be multiplied by tau, bringing the results into agreement. OK. Now we have to choose one of these two possibilities -- this is the level of model choice -- which one meets the original intent.

Yusuf, I will do the calculations for your model over the weekend.

Right now I am busy saving my experiment. The main aim of the experiment has not been achieved and will not be achieved in the current experiment. I will not start the fifth tractor in the brigade. But I will bring the experiment to its end, i.e. before the New Year. During this time it is necessary to eliminate the identified shortcomings of the model.

avtomat:

Yusuf, I will do the calculations for your model over the weekend.

Right now I am busy saving my experiment. The main aim of the experiment has not been achieved and will not be achieved in the current experiment. I will not start the fifth tractor in the brigade. But I will bring the experiment to its end, i.e. before the New Year. During this time it is necessary to eliminate the identified shortcomings of the model.

go ahead and try the snowmobiles!

TUF:
go ahead and try the snowmobiles!

That's what I'm doing with snowmobiles right now. Before the New Year I will try them out, test them. And from the New Year onwards I will be able to get down to the main task.