The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 131

Roman.:

Good looking guys, I respect that! BUT - I don't understand much... (although I'm good with surface integrals and diffusers.)

Can I get more details....

Senc.

how to elaborate... If from the beginning, I can advise you on the literature. Otherwise, the next "detail" will require the next "detail" to be clarified.

avtomat:

Yes. Local description.
Maybe we could give some zig-zag to Yusuf's model, tie the start and end points to the vertices of the calculations, collect statistics - maybe something useful will come out!)

avtomat:

how to elaborate... If from the beginning, I can advise you on the literature. Otherwise, the next "detail" will require the next "detail" to be clarified.

No, you don't need any literature - I understand. You can just elaborate a little more and that's all - I'm on the subject - ORIENTING!!!!

Roman.:

No need for a litany - I'm getting the hang of it. Can you just elaborate a little more and that's it - I'm on topic - ORIENTING!!!!
A litre wouldn't hurt here ;)

sergeyas:
Maybe we could give the Yusuf model a zig-zag, tie the start and end points to the vertices of the calculations, collect statistics - maybe something useful will come out!;)

A little later I will make a simulation model, on which it will be convenient to check the results, both local and global behaviour.

avtomat:

A little later I will make a simulation model, on which it will be convenient to check the results, both local and global behaviour.
Yes, running it through test pattern signals would be useful and interesting.

It's all pretty interesting, but flows seamlessly into a Moving average with a period of ? and ?

And fish don't want to be caught in such a net.

sergeyas:
Without a litre, it's hard;)

I'm getting to the point of ttet - lit. Don't .... Orientation...

sergeyas:
A litre wouldn't hurt here;)

:-)

I've been taken out on the art in the tankazes...

:-)

ULAD:

It's all quite interesting, but flows seamlessly into a Moving average with a period of ? and ?

And fish don't want to be caught in that net.

You have no idea what idea you just gave me.

Thank you.
Keep it up!