The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 115

ULAD:

Facts Present History Past+Nast=Future Past+Nast+Future Past+Nast+Bud
1,46356 0,122264003 0,149790895 0,027526893 0,149790895 0,850209105 6,41532E-10 1,000000001
1,46417 0,240428551 0,367600953 0,127172402 0,367600953 0,632399047 1,35367E-11 1

I don't quite understand the formula for decomposing the "Actual data" column?

Explain.

I do not deny the connection between P and B, on the contrary even an ardent supporter. I am confused only by the formula with a smooth flow in time, similarly to MA with a certain period and accordingly a lag. Judging by a large number of open orders in your TS I can assume we are sampling n variants of one process without sufficient analysis of entry and exit.

H can be compared to the steering wheel that directs the movement.

And the market is a controlled dynamic system, but it is controlled by more players. Hence, there is a time lag until everyone realigns themselves. Many people do not even know that you can make incredibly accurate currency forecasts as long as there are no force majeure events.

Let me explain: we take a column of actual data and process it to determine the parameters of the H function and its normalized value for each bar of history included in the retrospective. If we multiply this value by the post coefficient, which is also calculated using actual data, we obtain the estimated price value of the corresponding history bar. By integrating H from 0 to t we find the function P and its value as well as the total price change. Then we calculate the function AND and find out that it is equal to the sum of H + P. This is the first triumph of the theory. Integrating H from t to infinity find the function B and find that it equals 1-I, which makes sense. This is the second triumph of the theory. Finally, adding P, H and B we find that P +H +B = 1. This is the final triumph, which I am trying to convey to mankind as the greatest achievement on the path of knowledge of natural phenomena, but so far in vain. So far I see only unfounded criticism. But, if one seriously studies and repeats my path themselves, one will get great pleasure from understanding the essence of the problem and the greatness of the relationships found. Let us wait and hope. I am currently writing a book where, along with other findings, I will outline this news. It is called. "Optimal Trade" and I will propose it as the basis of my doctoral dissertation. I will not write the dissertation itself. I am looking for sponsors to help me print it.

yosuf:
Let me explain: we take a column of actual data and process it to determine the parameters of the H function and its normalized value for each bar of history included in the retrospective. If we multiply this value by the post coefficient, which is also calculated using actual data, we obtain the estimated price value of the corresponding history bar. By integrating H from 0 to t we find the function P and its value as well as the total price change. Then we calculate the function AND and find out that it is equal to the sum of H + P. This is the first triumph of the theory. Integrating H from t to infinity find the function B and find that it equals 1-I, which makes sense. This is the second triumph of the theory. Finally, adding P, H and B we find that P +H +B = 1. This is the final triumph, which I am trying to convey to mankind as the greatest achievement on the path of knowledge of natural phenomena, but so far in vain. So far I see only unfounded criticism. But, if one seriously studies and repeats my path themselves, one will get great pleasure from understanding the essence of the problem and the greatness of the relationships found. Let us wait and hope.

Everything in this raging world is ghostly.
There's only a moment to hold on to
There's only a moment between the past and the future
It's called life

♪ Eternal peace the heart is not happy ♪
Eternal peace is for the gray pyramids
And for a star that's gone and fallen
There's only a blinding moment
And for a star that's gone and fallen
There's only a blinding moment

♪ When the world flies away through the centuries ♪
But it's not always on my way
What I treasure what I risk in this world
There's only one moment, only one moment

Happiness or misfortune yet
There's only a moment to hold on to
It's called life
It's called life

tara:

Thank you, now we know that this moment is called REAL and should be lived, risked and held!

yosuf:
Thank you, now we know that this moment is called the REAL and it must be lived!

It's good that you've already figured out here that the past and the future don't already/still exist.

Well done!

Now you just have to understand that the present does not exist either.

;)

Now, with enough time, and without too many distractions, I will take up the NSP task on sub-Skr. Do you agree, Yusuf, with this acronym?

As the first step we'll build a trial function, and after that - according to the plan, which I've sounded before. But the calculation of values t,t,n gives different results - you have one, and I have another. That's why I still need to figure it out.

avtomat:

Now, on Saturday and Sunday, with enough time, and without too many distractions, I will take up the PNB task. Do you agree, Yusuf, with this acronym?

As the first step we'll build a trial function, and after that - according to the plan, which I've sounded before. But the calculation of values t,t,n gives different results - you have one, and I have another. That is why I still need to deal with it.

I agree.

For the record:

History Past Present Future (HPPF)

Past Past Present Future (HPPF) - Past Present Future ( PPF)

yosuf:

1 - And - Superexponent, the progenitor of the set of exponents, turning into "our" exponent e = 2.7181..... only at n = 1;

Consequently, I am forced to admit the possibility of the existence of a set of exponents, which will encounter a categorical denial from mathematicians brought up on the immutability of the number e =2.7181...

It is not clear how you envisage this.

Efficiency - an arithmetic mean?

TheXpert:
Efficiency - an arithmetic mean?

No. I gave you the formula to calculate it.