The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 403

aleger:
Who is this addressed to? If to me, what is the misconception? Briefly, please.

to all this and very true

perhaps it's about that:

An unsolvable problem does not need to be solved

but to find the answer, you have to try to find it without solving the problem

Renat Akhtyamov:

to all this and very true

perhaps this is about that:

An unsolvable problem does not need to be solved

but to find the answer, you have to try to find it without solving the problem

The task of building a high-yield EA is quite solvable (based on "trend-tracking technology") and it is a sin to miss such an opportunity.

The right solution in general turned out to be easy. What to do and how to do it have already been determined and something has been done. The smallest thing is left - the "help of a friend"

in terms of programming the usual "movement" of any trend (local, compound, global).

aleger:

The task of building a high-yielding Expert Advisor is entirely solvable (on the basis of "trend following technology"), and it's a sin to miss such an opportunity.

The right solution in general turned out to be easy. What to do and how to do it have already been decided and a few things have been done. The smallest thing is left - the"help of a friend"

in terms of programming the usual "movement" of any trend (local, compound, global).

m`da....

What's not to like about freelancing?

they will do it cheap, moreover, they already have at least enough money to buy a freelancer with guts

aleger:

The task of building a highly profitable Expert Advisor is entirely achievable (on the basis of "trend following technology"), and to miss such an opportunity is a sin.

The right solution in general turned out to be easy. What to do and how to do it have already been decided and a few things have been done. The smallest thing is left - the "help of a friend"

If you don't want to spend years on useless work, listen to my advice very carefully:

You are moving in a direction, in the best outcome of which, you will inevitably discover that you are essentially "chasing your own tail".

Your timing is your choice.

The paradoxical nature of market movements leaves no chance for trivial and well-known methods of analysis.

Renat Akhtyamov:

m'yes....

what's not to like about freelancing?

They'll make it cheap, especially with their hands, they've already scraped together enough to buy freelance with their guts

I have "old" ideas about the programming community. I would like not only to take something from someone, but also to give someone something unconditionally useful.

Martin Cheguevara:

If you don't want to waste years of useless work, listen to my advice very carefully:

You are moving in a direction, in the best outcome of which, you will inevitably discover that you have essentially been "catching your own tail".

Your timing is your choice.

The paradoxical nature of market movements leaves no chance for trivial and well-known ways of analysis.

You have no idea how wrong you are!

aleger:
I have "old" ideas about the programming community. I would like not only to take something from someone, but also to give something unconditionally useful to someone.

In freelancing, there is a veto on non-disclosure of ideas

and who needs something useful if that usefulness is not even enough to pay a programmer?

;)

Martin Cheguevara:

You'd better take it to me in person.

crashed the post.

Renat Akhtyamov:

in freelancing, there's a veto on non-disclosure

and who needs anything useful if that usefulness isn't enough even to pay a programmer?

;)

I wonder who here on this forum will give up an Expert Advisor with the highest possible profitability on any given day? And on any currency pair traded.

aleger:
I wonder who here on this forum will give up an Expert Advisor with the highest possible yield for any day? And on any currency pair traded.

I, for example, will refuse :-)

Because the "maximum possible return for any day" is a fiction.

To understand why it is a fiction - write a function that calculates this "maximum return" on the history, say the day before yesterday