The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 366

Nothing good will come out of the Chinese circuit. It will break everything.

The lunar attractor is better.

The branch is closed.

Again the moderator deleted my posts.

Moderator, I demand that you either return my posts or delete this thread and delete my account.

What are you worrying about, go on, it's a very interesting topic. I suggest you also turn to Kabbalah, there's a lot of good stuff there too. It's time to fill your dusty bags with greenery.

Олег avtomat:

Again the moderator deleted my posts.

Moderator, I demand that you either return my posts or delete this thread and delete my account.

Only an admin can demand from a moderator, the rest can only ask.

Олег avtomat:

It is obvious that you are not familiar with the language of structural diagrams, algorithm schemes and other abstruse for you, but quite working tools of description and design of systems. It is clear that that is why you did not see in ancient Chinese Wu-Xing the scheme of a closed symmetric system.

This is not surprising.

I recommend to trade by the wu-wei principle, then all these little things will not bother you and the profit will appear.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I suggest you also turn to the Kabbalah, there is a lot of good stuff there too. It's time to fill up the dusty bags with greenery.

Great idea by the way, but it is desirable to add to the scheme virtual sefira Daat, in recent occult studies indicate that it is quite useful

transcendreamer:

I recommend trading on an ooo-wei basis, then all these little things won't bother you, and the profits will come in.

Profit will not appear. He is also a trifle and will not be bothered.

Олег avtomat:

A very robust evolutionary model.

One should think about the possibility of using it as a basis for market modelling.

In my opinion, really - interesting and has a chance of success. A serious chance.

I envy you if you're willing to do it.

No pat on the shoulder :)