The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 351

Effect of lag on population dynamics (holding other parameters constant).

Video with different lag values:

Files:
population.zip  183 kb

Game theory is pleasing. The first impression is good. But false outliers are present, as I suspected. We need to think about how to get rid of them.

Олег avtomat:

Game theory is good. The first impression is good. But false emissions are present, as I thought they would be. We need to think about how to get rid of them.

Hello! How well does the sudden change of movement work? You're doing well with the smooth change, I understand.

Denis Timoshin:

Hello! How well does the sudden change of movement work? You're doing fine with the smooth change, I take it.

Hello! That's right, the smooth shifts are fine. But the sudden change is too good. And that's not good. We need to introduce additional filters.

With smooth, the muwings overlap very well, but with sharp, they are very bad. You have to introduce additional muvinings (c)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
With smooth, the muwings overlap very well, but with sharp, it's very bad. We should introduce additional muvings (c)

Provoking rudeness.

Moderators, get this parasitic provocateur out of here.

Олег avtomat:

Provoking rudeness.

Moderators, get this parasite provocateur out of here.

You've got a lot of ego, don't be like that.

Олег avtomat:

Hello! That's right, the smooth change is fine. But the abrupt change is a little too "good". And that's not good. We need to introduce more filters.

Can I see what the abrupt change looks like?

Denis Timoshin:

Can we see what a sudden change looks like?

1) no extra filters

2) there are extra filters

But it's not enough. Doesn't meet my requirements yet.

Right now a two-position relay works. We need to use a three-state relay. And for that, additional conditions must be introduced. No decision has been made yet.