The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 262

avtomat:
Well, we'll see how things develop ;)
I'm just kidding, if anything. If it works out as planned, it makes absolutely no difference who thinks what and how. Everything can be set up in such a way that a steep downward spike can be avoided as well. The main thing is to make sure of it, not justthink like that. ;)))

That's why I do experiments. For those who don't understand, I'm explaining what experiments are for - if anything ;)))

yosuf:
The difficulty is that the forex market is not a process as we are used to understanding it, particularly as it is time-dependent, but rather a series of events which are not subject to prediction and/or prediction. In spite of this, we predict. thinking that it cannot be otherwise. Apparently we all need to change our standards of thinking and come up with something consistent with this phenomenon. This is just my guess.
ironclad

You can go "nuts", but scientists are trying to make sense of the chaos. Kudos to those brave souls! There is talk about the past and the future of processes, how they transition or enter into each other, but not a word about the regularities by which this transition takes place. I have offered my variant of transition - through the present, if anyone knows another approach or has met, where it is described, I would be grateful.

yosuf:
You can go "nuts", but scientists are trying to make sense of the chaos. Kudos to those brave souls! There is talk about the past and the future of processes, how they transition or enter into each other, but no mention of the regularities by which this transition takes place. I have offered my variant of transition - through the present, if anyone knows another approach or has met, where it is described, I would be grateful.

The point of conjugation of tops of "cones" of the past and the future is a moment of the present.

avtomat:

The point at which the tops of the "cones" of the past and the future meet is the present moment.

:-)))

Everything in this raging world is ghostly.
There is only a moment to hold on to.
There is only a moment between the past and the future.
That is what is called life.

Eternal peace the heart is unlikely to please.
Eternal rest is for the gray pyramids
But for a star that has fallen and fallen
There's only a moment - a blinding moment.

Let this world fly away through the centuries.
But it is not always on my way.
What do I value, what do I risk in this world?
One moment, just one moment.

Happiness or misfortune.
There is only a moment to hold on to.
There is only a moment between the past and the future.
That is what is called life.

tara:
I was singing in the smoke of the pioneer fires sincerely.... there's no joy in life

zoritch:
I was singing in the smoke of pioneer fires... sincerely.... no joy in life
I'm curious about happiness...

Check out the selenium... :-) my question is there... :-)

ugh - villagers.