The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 264

_Roman:

You've got a Romantics here... :-)

You're not a romantic, you're a bunch of farts. :):):) That's the last thing I expected to see on a trader's forum.

JImpro:

What's a romantic, a bunch of farting pussies? :):):) the last person I'd expect to see on a trading forum.

You're not a fart... and you're not a fart jerk, you're new age!!!

;)))))

avtomat:

You must be a big fart... and you're not a fart, you're a new age!!!

;)))))

Wrong. The old ones. I got a glimpse of people who still lived in that Czarist Russia. I don't know about that life from lying Soviet propaganda and I'll never forgive the Communists for ruining the Great Russia.

JImpro:

Wrong. The old ones. I caught the people who lived in that Czarist Russia. I don't know about that life from false Soviet propaganda, and I will never forgive the Communists for ruining the Great Russia.

You're warmed by the false propaganda of the State Department, which is much more sophisticated now. -- that's the propaganda you believe.

avtomat:
He's about to start his depressive song here and everyone else like him will come howling. Give them a reason, they'll start a smokehouse here too. ))

tol64:
He's going to whine his depressing song here and all the others like him will come howling. Give them a reason, they'll start a smoking room here too. ))

Take them out with a broom !!!

;)

avtomat:

You're warmed by the lying propaganda of the State Department -- it's much more sophisticated now. -- that's the propaganda you believe.

Automat, have you been abroad, anywhere? In a normal country, like Finland, Germany, USA, Spain, etc.? ? To get a feel for what those countries are living now. You know how wild everything you write about looks.

You buy into conspiracy tales, it's not serious. You are undoubtedly a professional in your field, but you can't understand everything. Conspiracy theory is a bad way to learn about the world, the man with the razor would not approve.

And this nonsense is to your liking, it fits perfectly into your scale of Soviet values.

Now the whole Internet is full of this obscurantism, Delyagin writes pseudoscientific economic articles, Khazin spreads his nonsense, the man has a flickering logic, but someone listens to him with his mouth open. Academician Glazyev, recently gave birth to a vile article , etc. etc.

If political issues depended only on having brains, there would be no special problems.

However, when it comes to political issues, the crowd's instincts, upbringing and personal moral values play a decisive role. For this reason the opinions of the last lumpen and the respectable academic may well coincide. And in Glazev's case, such coincidence is quite natural since they share the same ideological platform. If the president listens to the economic advice of his adviser, we will all soon be living in a Russian Democratic People's Republic and professing Juche.

JImpro:

... In a normal country ...

.... If the president listens to the economic advice of this adviser of his, then ...

In your mind they are 'normal'...

It wasn't that long ago that Gorbachev and then Yeltsin listened to the advice of entirely different advisors -- the ones you think are "normal". The result is well known.

What you don't realise is that these so-called "normals" are doing their job, they are strangers, and looking out for their own.

============

But let's not have these "discussions" here. There's no need for them here.

JImpro:

Automatic, have you been abroad, anywhere? In a normal country, like Finland, Germany, USA, Spain, etc.. ? Blah, blah, blah, blah...

You can go anywhere, but if you can't see further than your nose, you don't care whether you've been there or not.

avtomat:

Get rid of them with a fucking broom !!!

;)

They are stubborn. ))

avtomat:

In your mind they are "normal"...

Not so long ago, Gorbachev and then Yeltsin listened to the advice of very different advisers -- the ones you think are "normal". The result is well known.

What you don't realise is that these so-called "normals" are doing their job, they are strangers, and minding their own business.

============

But let's not have these 'discussions' here. There's no need for them here.

I have something to compare it to. For example, I lived in the USSR, in Yeltsin's Russia, now in Putin's. I went to North Korea for three days and the impressions will last a lifetime. I recommend visiting it if possible, to get rid of "leaderdom/Stalinism" from your head forever.

You can go without any problems with a tourist pass. I only went there for three days, but it was enough for me.

The temperature was -10C at the time (they rarely have that). There is no heating in the five-storey buildings, all the water pipes are unfrozen. People go to work in columns. Everyone is dressed identically. The rare cars, including trucks, are jump-started. There are four plainclothes policemen on every tour bus. Life is strictly card-based, you can't buy anything for the "stink". There is nothing alive but people around, everything has been eaten. The only pig I've seen is herded by two people. They keep dogs for meat and before slaughtering, they hang a dog by the neck and beat it with sticks while it is still alive to make the meat softer. I've seen it myself, it's shocking.

Our guy at the Kim Il Sung museum accidentally bumped the floor clock in his office with his shoulder. It only wobbled. He was immediately arrested and locked up for 3 days. He was released only after the intercession of our consul. The cult of personality of the leaders is absolute, the Great Leader is everywhere with binoculars in his hands, giant gilded statues of the leader are 20 meters in height. If you ask a local who his parents are, the answer is the same: "We are all Kim Il Sung's children. The restaurant served meat roasted right in front of you on a heated cobblestone. It was delicious, with sauce. When they told us it was dog meat, some people at the table felt sick.

Everyone returned to the ship quiet and thoughtful. With one thought: how good it is in Russia. While in neutral waters we could not relax.

P.S.

OK, let's not get ahead of ourselves, but one question: what's the profit for the USA if Russia falls apart? They are very pragmatic people, they won't do anything "just like that". (No need to assess, as you like to do, the "reasonableness/ stupidity" of the question and start demagoguery, I care little about your assessment, just answer).