The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 261

yosuf:
The difficulty is that the forex market is not a process as we are used to understanding it, particularly as it is time-dependent, but rather a series of events which are not subject to prediction and/or prediction. In spite of this, we predict. thinking that it cannot be otherwise. Apparently, we all need to change our standards of thinking and come up with something consistent with this phenomenon. This is just my guess.

The market, including Forex market, is in our world, just as any other object or process known to us. And anyobject or process located in our world necessarily obeys the laws of our world. Dialectics ;)

avtomat:

The market, including the Forex market, is in our world, just like any other object or process we know of. And anyobject or process located in our world is necessarily subject to the laws of our world. Dialectic ;)

Singularity and telekinesis are also sort of from our world... :-)))

yosuf:
The difficulty is that the forex market is not a process as we are used to understanding it, particularly as it is time-dependent, but rather a series of events which are not subject to prediction and/or prediction. In spite of this, we predict. thinking that it cannot be otherwise. Apparently we all need to change our standards of thinking and come up with something consistent with this phenomenon. This is just my guess.

There is no phenomenon. If you want to benefit from the process, join the process.

Meanwhile, the tractor, on its ninth day since it started, has achieved a 10-fold increase :

And note, no losing positions ;))

There is another peak ahead == 100x growth.

By the way, the tractor in the neighbouring field has doubled today, on the 4th day since it started. And no loss either ;))

I foresee that this tractor coven will seem to someone as an accident, - but it is from misunderstanding. And the reason of misunderstanding is much deeper - in belief in accidental markets.

Get to work !!! ;)))

avtomat:

I foresee that this tractor coven will seem like an accident to some, but that is due to a lack of understanding. And the misunderstanding goes much deeper into believing the markets were an accident.

Oh, come on. It's just an average with a 1:1000 leverage. Nothing surprising or special. ;)

tol64:

Oh, come on. The usual averaging with a leverage of 1:1000. Nothing surprising or special. ;)

There you go !!!

well, well...

avtomat:

That's it !!!

well, well...

Yeah, what's up. Just caught a lucky wave. Narrow flat. That's how I got out. That's rubbish. Boring! ;)

tol64:
Yeah, what's up. Just caught a lucky wave. Narrow flat. That's how I got out. That's rubbish. Boring! ;)

Well, for you it's rubbish, of course ;))) You can probably do better than that ;))))

And I wonder what you would say about a 100-fold increase, and even without a loss ;)))

avtomat:

well, for you it's nothing, of course ;))) You could probably do better than that ;)))

i wonder what you would say about a 100-fold increase and no losses ;)))

We've seen more than that before the steep drop-off. But before the peak I say well done, if you take it out and start all over again. ;)))

Well, we'll see how things develop ;)