The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 244

tol64:

You could just make do with the actual data of the current position. Although it's the same thing. )

No, it's not the same thing.

avtomat:

No, it's not the same.
Why not?

tol64:
Why?

Note the jagged balance sheet line when withdrawals are made - that's first. And secondly, the cache withdrawn is a performance result, directly reflecting efficiency.

avtomat:

Note the jagged balance sheet line when withdrawals are made - that's first. And secondly, the cache withdrawn is a performance result, directly reflecting efficiency.
Why make it so complicated? Withdrawals can be made when all positions are closed and the balance and funds are equal. We trade, quietly analyze it, withdraw it. )

tol64:
Why make it so complicated? Withdrawal can be made when all positions are closed and the balance and funds are equal. You trade, quietly analyse, withdraw. )

No. If you simplify it like that, there is a loss of information.

avtomat:

Uh, no. If you simplify it like that, there's a loss of information.

There's no loss of information. Or explain where and in what way you think there is one. )

Although it is quite possible that your system has this. But since no one knows your system, everyone can speak on their own understanding, not yours. ;)

tol64:

There's no loss there. Well or explain where and in what you consider that they are. )

Although it is quite possible that your system has this. But since no one knows your system, everyone can speak on their own understanding, not yours. ;)

It's not just about my system. It is a general definition of efficiency which characterises the performance of any system.

In a nutshell : The amount of useful work produced over a certain period of time.

And the cache that is produced is the useful work done. Not considered this produced useful work leads to loss of the important information, characterizing efficiency of system.

avtomat:

It's not just about my system. It's a general definition of efficiency that characterises the performance of any system.

You need to know/test all possible systems to count like that. Let's test in the terminal tester, it's quicker to understand what we're talking about. )

In a nutshell : The amount of useful work produced in a certain period of time.

The cache is the useful work done and the cache output. Failure to account for this production of useful work results in the loss of important information about the efficiency of the system.

How does this relate to the fact that there is some loss of information if the accounting is done (and cache output too) when positions are closed? How long positions are held over time? How many trades are executed per day ? All in all, we need to have some kind of report. We do not understand anything at all. More exactly, we understand something, but it is very abstract. ))

tol64:

You need to know/test all possible systems to count like this. Let's test in the terminal tester, it's quicker to understand what we're talking about. )

How does this relate to the fact that there is some loss of information if the accounting is done (and cached too) when positions are closed ? How long are the positions held? How many trades are executed per day ? All in all, we need to have some kind of report. We do not understand anything at all. More exactly, we understand something, but it is very abstract. ))

This is a general definition of efficiency. A more detailed definition can be found in technical handbooks. Open the designer's handbook, section on efficiency.

avtomat:

This is a general definition of efficiency. A more detailed definition can be found in technical handbooks. Open the designer's handbook, section on efficiency.

You can find reference books of all kinds. I, for example, have my own. I wrote it myself for my own personal use. ;)

But it's important to see what the results are before launching'man' into space. Let's start with... Squirrel and Arrow, for example. And in order not to lose them, or at least reduce that probability, let's launch the rocket in the tester first. ))

You can screw anything you want and then use it all just in your mind or at random, that it will carry through.

Like this:

And so:

And like this:

And also like this:

But you have to see the result, too. ))

Like this:

And like this: