The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 35

For the purposes of a single trader the solution of the first problem is sufficient. But for the purposes of econometrics it would be appropriate to formulate some modification of the classical transport problem. Therefore I leave this pleasure to econometricians ;)

And then there's this little picture of developments

avtomat:

And here's another picture...

a balm for the eyes...

you have a sliding window with history ? if it's history - show me big pictures on sideways and sharp reversals on n1 euro...

avtomat:
I'm not trying to change your mind about anything......... your trust .... or distrust....... what the fuck do I need you for..... don't you think? ....

i wanted to be happy for you.... i'm already happy...+ see how it performs on tough terrain...without any bumps... didn't you think of that?

Vizard:

I wanted to be happy for you.... or rather, I already am... + see how it works on difficult terrain... without any bumps... didn't you think of that?

no hard feelings!!! no place for them!!!

Vizard:

A balm for the eyes...

you have a sliding window with history recording ? if it's on history - show n1 euro big pictures on sideways and sharp reversals...

I stand corrected... Sorry !!!

and once again -- make sure you take your signals into account on a higher TF.

avtomat:

I stand corrected... Sorry!!!

And once again, it is imperative that the signals on the higher TF be accounted for.

no big deal...

and once again, it's compulsory to count the signals on the higher TF.

I got it...

But the signal is set by the opening (blue thin line crosses the red thick one on the chart)?

Yes. Exactly what you get, as strange as it may seem ;)

Well, I hope the idea is clear.

That said ;))))

No hubris. We are not market makers. We CANNOT influence the market -- AND WE DON'T. {\\\(and I'll leave your masterpiece "Clean up or go to hell" gibberish to you)

2. Следует из п.1. Все, что вы можете и что вам следует, если хотите заработать, это научится распознавать то, что ДЛЯ вас делает зловещая финансовая закулиса. Тогда, м.б., вы сможете что-нибудь отргызть у этой "враждебной" реальности. Ктр. в реальности не враждебная - чтобы вы делали, если бы вам не дали ориентиров? )

3. Knowing how to trade is, for the most part, a philosophy. How to build an MTS - the answer lies in the attitude towards the market. pp.1,2.

4. What I don't understand at all is the attempted statistical analysis of penguins, the OTO, vanilla ice cream and what I did last summer. All rolled into one.

You know the expression - smart fool? What are you analysing?

There are too many words piled on top of that -- about philosophy, about MTS, about the backstage... ---- fogging to cover up the naked truth? ;)))))

And of course, we also know the expression "clever fool". So what are we analysing?

;))))))

DDFedor:
... ... to distribute all the presents and be at the appointed place at the appointed time.

I've got it in my head... and it won't let go...

I think there are two interlinked processes to consider - planning and production (I'll call them that for the sake of convenience).