[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 438

s_aullma:
This is a reaction to the fact that the first opposition party voted against the programme
the reaction to the news is an increase in volatility, nothing more... The market will go where it is meant to go anyway)))

93408:
in the top 10

Mixon777:

The vibe is awesome ! ) I'm saving up for a plane )) the puppeteer's power is shown in all its glory in front of you - remember that with how much power against the trend he can direct the price ! )

Why, do you have all the pictures with open positions post-facto ??? At least post a couple of predictions, I can also open a bunch of positions in different directions, leave the profitable ones and post the picture)))

chepikds:

Why, do you have all pictures with open positions post-facto??? Put a couple of predictions, I can also open a bunch of positions in different directions, leave the profitable ones and post a picture)))

I'll tell you a secret - I do not make predictions) or you'll get rich quicker than me - that's why people do not like me.

That's why they don't like me.)

Who's been busting my positions against the trend? I'm on a bounce bigger than what you all trended.

And now the puppeteer decides ! Do a complete U-turn - or prepare a way to BUY - I will not tell you what happens - you would not believe me ))

oh yeah - here we go - gorgeous day -

Mixon777:

I'll tell you a secret - I don't make predictions or you'll get rich quicker than me.

That's why they don't like me.)

Who's been busting my positions against the trend? I'm on a bounce bigger than the trend did aah-ah-ah.

And now it's up to the puppeteer to make a complete U-turn - or prepare a way to BUY - I won't tell you what will happen - you won't believe me))

Insecurity? ))

Mixon777:

The vibe is awesome ! ) I'm saving up for a plane)) you can see the puppeteer's power in all its glory - remember the force with which he can steer the price against the trend! ) The market will be as nature intended it to be = EUR JPY = EUR USD closed the ties martingale + 25% of the deposit, not bad for the end of the week

Mixon Stop writing about the plane and promising that you will buy it! When you buy it, show me a picture of you flying it! And I'll say this guy was right about the squares.

Oxide:
Mixon stop writing about the plane and promising that you will buy it! When you buy it, show me a picture of you flying it! And I'll tell you this guy was right about the squares.

Yes, it is advisable to get off the plane for a photo shoot during the flight ))))))))))))

Mixon777:

The vibe is awesome ! ) I'm saving up for a plane)) you can see the puppeteer's power in all its glory - remember the force with which he can steer the price against the trend! ) The market will be as nature intended it to be = EUR JPY = EUR USD closed the ties martingale + 25% of the deposit, not bad for the end of the week

Why orders on screenshots all time from new accounts? )))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page429

It worked, though ))))

RekkeR:
Why are the orders in the screenshots always from new accounts??? )))
Bored the old ones though...

I opened a trade on the pound and went to get some soup, and I see there was movement on it ... soup, man.)