[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 442

sidi1:
You're wrong. Gunn's work is clear. In two days he opened orders on eight pairs, not a single minus. I have not closed orders yet, but now the profit is about 800 pips, two orders closed at TP of +200 pips.

Bye..... And Micha will think about the next openings... And if he fails to guess? Poor Micha ))))

Mixon777:

You think it's a mere mortal who can take the price against the trend by 100 pips in 1 minute?

Nobody dumped the market ))))) The usual correction)))) And this level was visible three hours before the movement)))) I think I'm not the only one)))

Evgen157:

Bye..... And Micha's gonna have to guess the next one... And if he doesn't? Poor Micha ))))

Goodbye to you, too. Good luck.

sidi1:

Goodbye to you, too. Good luck.

Thank you)))

artikul:
Nobody dumped the market ))))) The usual correction)))) And this level was visible three hours before the movement)))) I think I'm not the only one)))

The currency market is a matrix, where the inputs are people and their trades - each move is deliberate - Do you know who the masses are? They have better tools than the moon cycles.

And now the problem - why if the euro was a correction on the AUD USD it was not? because the puppeteer from the euro zone and dumped the stops of those in the buy - just there are 50 - 100 pips stops -

Traders millionaires, are divided into 2 camps - those who believe that the market is natural, the second are those who believe that it is manipulated by the main centre, the computer people, etc.

So the first group - is it thechanalysis, fibo and other laws - the second group are pure accoulers with a puppeteer logic like me

Guess who makes more money out of them ?

Sports read on western forums - but ours also have this topic

Mixon777:

The currency market is a matrix, where the inputs are people and their trades - each move is deliberate - Do you know who the masses are? They have better tools than the moon cycles.

And now the problem - why if there was a correction on the AUD USD it was not there? because the puppeteer from the euro zone and dumped the stops of those in the buy - just there are 50 - 100 pips stops -

Because it shouldn't be there )))) It will happen at 1.06852 )))) Sit and watch carefully ))))

Mixon777:

And now the problem - why if there was a correction on the AUD USD it was not there? because the puppeteer from the euro zone and dumped the stops of those in the buy - just there are 50 - 100 pips stops -

How do you know about the stops, do you have Level 3?

The Freemasons, not the Masons. How are the hamsters today? Feeding?

Mixon777:

Technicians and fundamentalists.... Nothing new.... Mix it up and think .... why do you need an aeroplane? A rocket is better ... And fly where???

Larisa:

The Freemasons, not the Masons. How are the hamsters today? Feeding?

SELL 1.4140... Better tomorrow )))) or rather 4150...4160...Generally, we will see June 8 ((