[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 416

An interesting flat. Could shoot upwards.

Sweet:

I'm talking about EURUSD.

Your "feature" is good, I like it and I don't dispute its necessity and usefulness...)))

It's very simple )))) Sell in the bull trend braking zone, buy in the bear trend braking zone )))) I even managed to calculate the minimum/maximum pivot level )))) When it will happen only Gunn knew, and now Mixon knows it too )))) And I just cheekily go to the opposite side and that's all )))

Is it all like this ? did soros or bafet mix up the button ? haha 100 point puppeteer ! )))

Famous billionaire investor George Soros believes that the leadership of the eurozone will have no choice but to develop a mechanism for weak economies to leave the monetary union, as these countries will definitely have to abandon the euro.

Soros believes that the risk of the Greek crisis spreading to other European economies is high. The expert stressed that the financial system of the Eurozone remains quite vulnerable. Soros says that the crisis in Europe is still developing. In his opinion, the authorities of the region are wasting their time as time is not on their side.

Soros said in Davos in January that the currency union may collapse. The renowned speculator believes that European leaders should adapt their policies for both the core countries of the Eurozone and the peripheral states in an effort to stimulate the region's economic growth. In his opinion, in order for Europe to emerge from the crisis, it is necessary to apply alternative strategies, for example, to introduce a common tax within the EU.

artikul:

It's very simple )))) Sell in a bullish trend braking zone, buy in a bearish trend braking zone )))) I even managed to calculate the minimum/maximum pivot level )))) When it will happen only Gunn knew, and now Mixon knows it too )))) And I just brazenly go to the opposite side and that's all ))))
Oh... these zones....))) You, so many more times, will be revisiting them....))). Gunn, didn't make forex predictions. Forex, the marginal market, rips many postulates....))))

Renowned billionaire George Soros has said that a country's exit from the eurozone is "virtually inevitable", calling on politicians to apply Plan B, which could save the EU from imminent economic collapse.

Mr Soros did not name a specific country that could leave the region, but it is clear that the fate of Greece, whose government is trying to push for additional austerity measures demanded by international leaders as a condition for receiving a bailout package, is causing the most speculation on the subject.

"At the moment there is no plan B, so the authorities are sticking to the status quo and insisting on maintaining the existing arrangements instead of recognising that there are fundamental mistakes in the region that need to be corrected," Soros stressed.

BBC

Greek parliament could decide fate of eurozone in days to come

Greek Deputy Prime Minister Theodoros Pangalos has warned that the country's parliament may reject the anti-crisis programme, the adoption of which is necessary to obtain a new loan from the EU and IMF.

Deutsche Welle
Germans are losing confidence in the euro
According to the results of the opinion poll, more than two thirds of German citizens don't trust the euro after the crisis in Greece. Majority of the polled do not believe in the success of measures for rescuing debtor-countries.
Mario Draghi to become new chief of the European Central Bank
Participants of the EU summit in Brussels have approved the candidacy of Mario Draghi for the post of the European Central Bank chief. There was disagreement between Italy and France over the representation on the board of directors around the appointment.
Financial Times Deutschland
EU declares war on US rating agencies
The new EU body, the European Securities and Markets Authority, is threatening the American rating agencies Standard & Poor's, Moody's and Fitch with a refusal to license them to operate in Europe if they do not adhere to European rules.

Sweet:
Oh, those zones....))) You, will be revisiting them so many more times....))) Gunn, didn't make forex predictions. Forex, the marginal market, rips many postulates....))))
Sure )))) Many profitable strategies become unprofitable due to trivialities such as temperament and depo size )))

artikul:
Of course))) I dont know why not...) Many profitable strategies turn into losses due to such trivial things as temperament and the size of the deposit)))

As Mr Gunn himself said - he only used a tape of quotes, and the positions he got into for millions of dollars - that's where the charts are -

The operation of this law determines the cause and predicts the effect long before the Street knows about it. Many speculators can recognise the fact that they are looking at the effect and ignoring the cause, which leads them to losses.

It is difficult enough to give a full understanding of the Law of Vibrations here as I apply it to the market. However, the layman may grasp some of the principles if I state that the Law of Vibration is the fundamental law upon which the wireless telegraph, the wireless telephone and the phonograph are based. Without the existence of this law, the above inventions would not have been possible.

To test the validity of my idea, I not only laboured for years in my usual mode, but also spent nine months working day and night at the Astor Library in New York and at the British Museum in London, studying in detail the records of stock-exchange transactions from 1820. I have researched the manipulations of Jay Gould, Daniel Drew, Commodore Vanderbilt and many other important Wall Street dealers from that time to the present.

And also an example of a mega cool puppeteer using this trading scheme - 90 degree and 180 degree levels on EUR JPY - somebody already made 50 millions to move the price in any direction by 100pp.

pp

artikul:
Of course )))) Many profitable strategies become unprofitable due to such trivialities as temperament and depo size ))))
Can't argue with that, although I might add, if, all the Temperament and Depot Size you listed, doesn't contradict common sense....))) Have a good day's trading and I'm off to bed....)))