[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 326

and I sold after all, in case the night moves a lot, the sight is last week's minimum.

My strategy is to go up... but after we jump 60-70 pips down... If the price closes above 50% today, we'll go to 61.8... If not, we'll correct to 38.2.

mimohodom:

and I sold after all, in case the night moves a lot, the sight is last week's minimum.

is it at 1.41300 ?

seolink74:
My strategy is to go up... but after we jump 60-70 points down...
Did you see the developing flag?

margaret:
Did you see the flag unfurling?

I don't work in patterns... they're derivative anyway... What matters to me now is the fact that the price has broken the yellow line... I'm waiting upwards ... even ready to take small controlled losses (because demo :))) I put a pending order on bay 143529... I expect another 50-70 pips down... No...so SL and Bay...

Can someone send me a picture of the yusuf indicator

seolink74:

My strategy is to go up... but after we jump 60-70 pips down... If the price closes above 50% today, we'll go to 61.8... If not, we'll correct to 38.2.

I have two bars on the strategy, one is down a bit - we will go down but after going up 60-70pp to 1.4380 - very necessary....

andreika:
Can someone send me a picture of the yusuf indicator
At what time?

sezon:
At what time?

n4 minimum. PLEASE

Tantrik:

my strategy has two buoys hung one in minus a little - let's go down but after going up 60-70pp. to 1.4380 - very necessary....
What about the level? 4320, like a ring down? I don't think so.