[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 325

21april:

* Deutsche Bank sets euro target at 1.30, pound target at 1.51

Deutsche Bank currency analysts believe that Greece's problems will put a lot of pressure on the single currency in the coming months, which could see the euro/dollar end this year around 1.30 and weaken to the 1.27 area in the 12-month outlook.

They add that the pound also formed a medium-term top at 1.6750 in late April and will now decline, reaching 1.5700 in 3 months and 1.5100 by the end of the year.

on the eu below 1.37 energy level (380B). if it gets there, even the grannies will take it. (- here sweetie took 5kg of potatoes and 500 euros for seeds - up!)

DragonSL:

By the way, the Greeks in the referendum voted very indistinctly for the Eurozone, almost 50/50. But the Mayor of London is oblivious to the case law of which England is the cradle. There is a moral hazard that all the poorer countries will then want to take credit for the Greek experience, to be forgiven and thrown in the river like a pike...

Imho, the Mayor of London is shouting at Greece like Luzhkov at Ukraine for PR, and then it turns out that he too is Katz...

100% ... By the way, is this information translated incorrectly, or what am I missing? It says Finance Minister everywhere, not the Mayor of London... No, one broker does have the mayor's speech (the broker must have made it up himself) ...

Osborne's finance ministry: the UK does not want to be part of the Greek bailout

- British banks' share of Greek debt is relatively small compared to German and French banks
- Instability in the E-17 could have a negative impact on the British economy

Recall that Finance Minister Osborne arrived in Luxembourg today with a firm intention to fight back against Europe trying to get Britain to participate in a second bailout for Greece, as reported by the Telegraph this morning.

Osborne is trying to convince his European counterparts that the process of additional funding for Athens can be based on bilateral inter-state loans, without the involvement of the pan-European EFSM Stabilisation Fund.

Initiative Merkel

We keep the positioning unchanged.

Before the weekend, there seemed to be another shift on the Greek issue. But only again it seemed. Of course, Angela Merkel softened her rhetoric. German Chancellor has publicly stated that the process must resemble the Vienna Initiative and move in the direction the ECB is taking. ..... The European Central Bank is adamant: the regulator is convinced that no credit event should take place. The Vienna initiative is just right in this sense. Let us recall briefly what it is. It was launched in January 2009, and five Eastern European countries and large international banks participated in it. It was decided that the financial companies would stop closing positions on assets of the member-states of the agreement. This was done in order not to harm each other. By clearing the balance sheet, the banks provoked a fall in the price of securities and a difficult credit situation, which in turn provoked profit taking and similar moves by other companies. The result was a vicious circle, negatively affecting both banks and the economies themselves. Consensus was thus beneficial to all.

Translated into modern Greek, all those creditors who now have unfortunate Athenian debts are being asked to surrender voluntarily and wait a little longer before they get their money back. However, reaching a full understanding of the parties will now be much more difficult. Firstly, because of the number of participants in the process, and secondly, because there is no single regional asset currency. Apparently, the Germans understand that the task in front of them is extremely difficult. That is why the German government is warning that no decisions can be expected before the second half of July. And that is why the euro is falling. Thirteen months of proceedings have already gone in vain, it is not clear what another one will bring. Meanwhile, Papandreou faces a vote of confidence tomorrow. And if parliamentarians suddenly refuse it, the euro will be under enormous pressure.

Sold with a small stop, the 4320 level is strong and acts as resistance

ЗSJS:

Eh, I know what you mean, unfortunately I read a lot of bullshit ( or flub ) and I get a lot of it

I have to say today's:

DragonSL 20.06.2011 15:37

The first bounce from the neck was, if the second one doesn't break -- going up... ( and where do we go up - on the fence or something, and if it does not pass - stay).

And while I'm back on the fence, I've closed everything down...
==============

DragonSL 20.06.2011 15:55

Price is in a wedge, everyone is out of the market... ( it is unclear whether everyone has exited the market or the team has exited the market - it is "AllAllAccess to the Market" !!! and I got in a bit lower - my bad! I stand corrected)
==============

DragonSL 20.06.2011 15:56

55:45 let's go up ( what can this mean - if time is how much and again up is how much 10pp or 100pp and why up?)
==============

yeahhhh... a lot of incomprehensible in this thread, "sad girls - sad" is a joke )))

But comments, there were more screenshots:

Eurobucks, poundbucks, bucksoena, integrated quid, integrated euras; others have -- oil, and at least the Dow.

As for the duality of the forex market:

Head-shoulder -- false head-shoulder,

channel breakdown -- false channel breakdown,

Wave Wulff -- three Indians,

Almost every pattern has its own antipode

You have to know how to buy and sell and... you have to be able to wait.

P.S. Also Mr. Genius, post your result for today, and then maybe we'll continue the conversation:

I won't show the Real, sorks, although the picture is even better there ...

Well, at the moment the market is flat till morning, say 06:00.

If anything is going to happen, it will be in the shallow end.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Let's see...

I also found this information, but the opinion of the Mayor of London will not play an important role on the euro exchange rate...

From tomorrow, the fundamental facts the financial market is waiting for....

Margaret, thank you!

Is it up or down now?

Dimka-novitsek:

Margaret, thank you!

Is it up or down now?

Now, as someone wrote earlier, down on the couch until morning, and in the morning follow the news and draw conclusions....

Got it!