[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 223

odiseif:
Why do you need a rainbow?

as they say: "everyone has their own cockroaches in their head" and who has a beautiful rainbow of hamsters.

)))))))))))))))))))))))

odiseif:
I don't know why you need rainbows, most people have clouds full of green in their heads and cherished dreams of outrunning Soros in just two weeks by investing just $1 in their accounts .....After all, why the hell overload charts with hundreds of checks starting from a period (for example from 10, 12, 14, 16,,,, to 200), instead of just five checks 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, and imagine this rainbow ... and the chart will be much clearer.

))))

I must be having an effect, like in the commercials. It pops up many times in front of my eyes and makes me want to)) just kidding .... Actually, I'm just curious to try it out.

Yeah, read on the net who really earns in the currency markets, the name of the biography and so on - as Margaret said most sit in the shadows - google how to follow the trend and most importantly, with a rainbow people start to earn I'm not selling anything I'm just saying my conclusion on eur Joe price was exactly 1 month under a rainbow with corrections in the red zone - which has repeatedly given the possibility to withdraw a deposit even 10 times if you put the maximum

Misha .... find you a way to make your rainbow work, to make you the overlord of all hamsters in the world. Convince Soros to do the rainbow trade too.

Soros is cool, but maybe I'll catch up with him someday and we'll sit at the same table and invite Mixon777 and trade on the rainbow. )))))) we'll invent some more sunbeam and fat analysis.

Tell me which way the hamsters' stops are and I'll dump the market - ahhhhh

Mixon777:
Tell me which way the hamsters' stops are and I'll dump the market - ahhhhh
They're everywhere... on every tick... you can go either way.

EVgEN_SA:

Soros is cool, but maybe I'll catch up with him someday and we'll sit at the same table and invite Mixon777 and trade on the rainbow. )))))) we'll invent some more sunbeam and fat analysis.

Is it boring without Zhorik at the table?)))

strangerr:

Is it boring at the table without Zhorik?)))

Not really. It's just that he made his billion in one day on the expectation of prices in the future. My strategy is based on that too. And Mixon777 will hinder us greatly in this, as he is taking all he can at the moment. And maybe someone will come out from behind the table with 3 billion after such a sit down.

)))))))))))