[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 222

Mixon777:

I'm telling you what I went through, I used to have profitable deals only in BUY a bit less in SELL when I started to study the market this way, deals both ways profitable.

If you study the rainbow - this is a very important factor - take the maximum number of pips from the market - breakdowns, pullbacks, etc.

I had a similar situation, it's hard to beat it psychologically. I thinkthere are plenty of people like that still in the market.

EVgEN_SA:

I had a similar situation, it's hard to win psychologically. I thinkthere are more people like that on the market.

I have sent a message to the Moderator - I think they will not miss it - or there are kind people who will write for the sake of profit of all those present here

I just need 15 seconds in Photoshop to turn the chart in the terminal - with the placement of orders

Here is a pattern - there is also an idea at breakdown of MA 200 one can reverse the chart - and then only BUY for life - psychologically

But let's solve one problem now - with a mirror chart

Mixon777:

I have sent a message to the Moderator - I think they will not miss it - or there are kind people who will write for the sake of profit of all those present here

I just need 15 seconds in Photoshop to turn the chart in the terminal - with the placement of orders

Found it

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9390

Fun gizmo. downloaded it, maybe someone else will find it useful.

EVgEN_SA:

Funny little thing. downloaded it, maybe someone else could use it.

It's not that - it needs to be online ) I think our pleas for help will be heard )

Mixon777:
a 500 pip drawdown is awesome - i know people who are still keeping a sell position since the bottom of 2010))

What is the optimal timeframe for working with rainbows?

At what distance should I place pending orders when the fractal level is broken? On H4 we see a small breakthrough at 24 pips...Or should I enter when the candle closes under the fractal level?

Where is the detailed strategy description? I want to make MTC for testing on the history. I want to make MTC for testing on the history.

On the rainbow on D1 the closing strategy allows to hold bay ... as the price has not entered the red zone ... and on H4 the price hit the fractal level ... either breakthrough or rebound ...

seolink74:

What is the optimal timeframe for working with rainbows?

At what distance should I place pending orders when the fractal level is broken? On H4 we see a small breakthrough at 24 pips...Or should I enter when the candle closes under the fractal level?

Where is the detailed strategy description? I want to make MTC for testing on the history. But the conditions are not clear...

On the rainbow on D1, the closing strategy allows to keep the bay ... as the price has not entered the red zone ... and on H4 the price hit a fractal level ... either breakthrough or rebound...

The drawdown of 500 points is basically possible, I traded this way once if the TP is kept at least at 1500 points. I have no problems with it, I don't have to worry about nerves and I have plenty of time for everything else. But TP may fail to work for many months.

And if we look at the psychological aspect, for every 100-200 points they manage to place new orders against each other and when they approach SL they start to withdraw it hoping they will be really lucky.

Mixon777:

Ahhh - you victims are hamsters - the wolf in the stock market is invented for liquid areas - I myself have looked for a grail in this case believe me it works once in 10 times

And now examples - the euro yen has been going down for exactly a month and what?

euro franc - has been going down for 5 months - will you buy?

I made a 3x deposit by rainbow 2 months ago on USD JPY alone - and I represent real methods that work

And the money is real, not demo chips -

Well open 2009 25th - 6 months - sit in such a 1000 pips drawdown it is balls of steel -

Show how you will trade or where it will go - with arrows ahead for an hour, a day, a week as you see fit.
This will be a forecast and it will be possible to analyse the signals that didn't work (get credit for the signals that did work). But in the meantime, it's a total flood - came from a beer bar and there's profits everywhere.... (the very first demo millionaire and hamster leader!)

Noterday:

I'm frustrated..... Thought it was a Tantric expression....

so I said so straight away (the cups are asymmetrical uneven in the charts - inventions by the authors)

What is the rainbow indicator, where can I get it and what are the instructions?

scorpion321:

What is the rainbow indicator, where can I get it and what are the instructions?

You may get it out of here and ask for instructions. What do you need rainbow for?After all, why the hell overload charts with 100 targets from a period (for example from 10, 12, 14, 16,,,, to 200), instead of just five targets 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, and imagine this rainbow ... and the chart will be much clearer.