[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 226

Current EURUSD analysis:

D1 Ishimoku- Price is near two strong resistance lines - Senkoy Span B and Kijun line + golden cross

D1 Bollinger Ribbon - Mid Channel

D1 MA26 - price is above the MA

Fibonacci levels 50 %

Options levels will be reported in the morning... in the meantime, you can have a look here

Conclusion: It is unclear where the price will go...we are at a turning point...

I am asking you to post drawings with comments... based on what you determine the levels the price may turn around (or go towards)

Mixon777:

Do something - mirror quotes - in real time it will be a breakthrough in terms of fractal analysis rather than all this rainbow crap )))).

What did you developers do this weekend except drink a can of beer and stuff your beer belly?

Is it boring for a millionaire and a successful trader to write TOR and pay $50-100 for development?

Tell me please, on what timeframe are you working... If you look at timeframes H1 H4 D1, you can open in any direction :) (I meant the rainbow with fractal levels)
+ I've already asked a question about the distance to put a pending order when the fractal level is penetrated...

seolink74:

Is it boring for a millionaire and successful trader to write TOR and pay $50-100 for development?

Tell me please. on what timeframe are you working ... because if you look at the timeframes of H1 H4 D1, you can open in either direction :)

I'm lazy, I'm even too lazy to register a credit card in iTunes to buy licensed applications =.

But!!! I give you a good idea of analysis, which kills psychology in the sense that you are afraid to open the SELL because you have a profit only in BUY

What makes you take a maximum profit ! - no matter what the strategy, chart, etc.

So I'm waiting for words from the developer that he is too lazy to do a good idea - it takes only 15 minutes to write ))) Or maybe you don't give a damn about fractal analysis and market fractality?

The more likely option is white, i.e. into the blue zone or lower, but if we bounce on the blue option, we will remain in a correction.

Mixon777:

I'm lazy, I'm even too lazy to register a credit card in iTunes to buy licensed apps =!

But!!! I give you a good Idea of analysis, which kills psychology in the sense that you are afraid to open SELL because you have profit only in BUY

The main thing is to understand and see the possible reversal levels (targets)...

Kitsan:

I didn't make it up - it's an old children's scare story. I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that it took you so long to prove to everyone that your indicator is a miracle, and in the end?

The poem referred to the indicator.

The outcome is not yet known, the research is ongoing.

seolink74:
The main thing is to understand and see the possible reversal levels...

When you look at the chart upside down you find more signals - you make discoveries that you have not seen, the eye is so constructed that it sees only half of the picture consciously - and does not pay attention to the other half -

Here's the info -

http://www.voppsy.ru/issues/1980/803/803064.htm

http://www.voppsy.ru/issues/1988/886/886015.htm

The trajectory as the eye looks at any picture - but it also depends on the size and colour of the picture, in London there was a study on stock charts and the eye reads them from right to left - paying attention only to peaks and troughs - what was between them as if does not go into memory - it depends on this 90% of making decisions about what you see - and if the market is an illusion you will see what you want - that's nature.

Mixon777, what does your system say about next week?

Defeat325:
Mixon777, what does your system say about next week?

When they sell, I sell when they buy, I buy.

There's also a methodology to the rainbow -

Rollback, breakdown, breakdown...

♪ Bounce-back, breakdown, breakdown, breakdown, breakdown, breakdown, breakdown ♪

Breakdown - bounce back

Breakdowns only from rainbows, pullbacks only to rainbows

Now for the euro, waiting for a pullback - or now a second breakout - after the pullback to the rainbow or sell or buy depending on whether or not the rainbow has been broken - but this is intuition and a lot of rules that I have created for myself to work with the rainbow - on false positives and so on...................

The market is a product of man and not a computer, because man does not have a planned program but follows some rules - call it instincts or evolution.

Does the computer have all this? - I think not, just like a strictly planned trading system - I think it's the brain - sometimes you want to make a deal, but something goes wrong - and you wait and watch - of course the trading system shouts BUY ! the second breakout upwards ! but you are afraid - passed 2 hours - and the market went down 150 points - you are euphoric, you realize you were right and make a deal and profit more than when in doubt to buy