[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 11

RekkeR:

You have to replace the battery.

))

No, the internet is disappearing....

RekkeR:

Why has your "painting" disappeared from the forum, it is so lacking, so much boorishness, anger and recklessness has appeared on the forum...Where are the flying bulls?

Make your predictions happy, like this one:

margaret:
Where are the flying bulls?

Coming in for a landing ))

Have you been on a water bike again, with a planchette in a waterproof pouch, carried to the middle of the Kakhovka Sea?

The cipher has gone. I don't understand it!

RekkeR:

Coming in for a landing ))

Have you been on a water bike again, with a planchette in a waterproof pouch, carried to the middle of the Kakhovka Sea?

What Kakhovka Sea? What are you... Balaklava.... Black Sea... Yacht...

RekkeR:

Landing))

It's a bit early...

Galina's post, which happened to be in the previous Episode:

Galina 18.05.2011 21:38

Galina:

Hello again everyone ))))

By my calculations the eurik goes to 1.4197, then sharply up dp 1.4337 approximately

I pissed today... )))

Almost there, the low was 1.4293 ))))

There, now it is going upwards!

- FOMC minutes: Exit strategy discussion does not signal an imminent monetary tightening

(BNZ)- EURO/USD may rise in Asia, although it cannot pass 1.42500 now (Greek debt fears)

margaret:
What Kakhovka Sea? You what... Balaklava.... Black Sea... Yacht...

Wind, cold splashes, chilly, runny nose, dead battery in laptop and battery on engine, and again to go oars eight miles against the waves, to the coast ...

And you don't want to think, looking up at the polar star in the night sky, about jumping into the cold though southerly water, like an eura, clinging to the rocks, at a depth of 1.38.

You and Zet are so lucky to have washed the boat from Anapa to Yalta. ))