[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 6

marcendk:
Thank you for (books) I find it very interesting.

I collect patterns. If you are interested in this too, I would be happy to share.

margaret:

Despite the eurozone's debt problems, Societe Generale analysts raised the EUR/USD exchange rate forecast for the end of the year to $1.52. According to experts, the euro could rise to $1.55 in a year.

The bullish mood of the bank is connected with favorable data on economic growth of Germany and France in the first quarter. Recall, German GDP grew by 1.5% over the first three months of 2011, and French - 1.0%. In addition, economists reminded that the single currency would also be supported by the interest differential between the eurozone and the US.

Is the interest differential between the Eurozone and the USA the GDP differential or the interest rate differential ?

As expected, using GMT-0 (Admiral-Demo), we get a completely different picture with the FZR on H4:

On the Jew the FZR of the 12th and 13th are out, and on the 17th it has just formed and has never yet been broken through

And on the chyf there are no LDFs on Н4 and they haven't been

mimohodom:

As expected, using GMT-0 (Admiral-Demo), we get a completely different picture with the FZR on H4:

On the Jew the FZR of the 12th and 13th are out, and on the 17th it has just formed and has never yet been broken through

The channel can be switched, it's all very green...

mimohodom:

And how can you not think of Michonne? The magic of numbers: 12, 13, 17. He would answer you by calling you names while loving you.

snail09:

And how can you not think of Michonne? The magic of numbers: 12, 13, 17. He'd answer you by calling you love.
Yeah, right... He'd say you're a victim... ahahaha

snail09:

And how can you not think of Michonne? The magic of numbers: 12, 13, 17. He would have answered you, while calling you love.

Magic is magic, and hardly anyone will deny fractality of waves, as well as divergence. Thanks for the link to the pattern, I will watch and try it.

And yet? Tantric has signed off, Stranger is not here, is there anyone following the patterns in this thread? About me: triangle pairs EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP. The last one is an indicator. Tracking commodity pairs, shelter currencies, gold, oil not enough monitors (only two). Until I buy property in islands...0-(

Ilap70:
The channel can be switched, well, everything is very green...

What I want to pay attention to, on H1 with chiff - the price closed below the FZR twice, and returned above it (bar closing), by this FZR the downward movement is no longer envisaged, it has worked off. It does not mean that there will be no downward movement, but I do not consider this FZR as a "culprit" (reason) for the movement.

I wrote this afternoon that the low was at 1.4197 and then up at 1.4338

So far so good.