[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 14

))))

etrov:
Starting to fall ......

Yesterday's move to 1.4330 has not been undone yet.

Red is the main one, green is the alternative one.

Temnyj:

Yesterday's move to 1.4330 has not been undone yet.

Red is the main one, green is alternative.

good to see the forecasts. Today I am going to consider an uptrend with a target somewhere around 1.4215 (I will watch it as I go)

Vizard:

good to see the forecasts became clear... Today I am looking at a short on the upside with a target of about 1.4215 (I will look at it as I go)

I am also following the move, at least yesterday's expectation was partly justified.

margaret:

Increased volatility...

If the news is positive, there could be an upside breakout.

The important events for tomorrow are as follows:

The traditional US Department of Labor report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
At 13:00 GMT, Jean-Claude Trichet will speak.
At 14:00 GMT, the Philadelphia Fed's manufacturing activity index will be released. The index is expected to rise to 23.0 ppts in May after 18.5 ppts a month earlier.
At 14:00 GMT, investors will have secondary market home sales data, which is forecast to be up 2.0% after +3.7% in March.

Margaret, my forecasts don't agree with yours - Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Activity Index: forecast 20.0

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

P.S. New to the forum. Screensavers are great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temnyj:

Yesterday's move to 1.4330 has not been cancelled yet.

Red is the main one, green is the alternative one.

Yes, I second that.

It looks like the eurik will make it to 1.4237.

And then we will have to see.

It may be, that from there we will get there.

margaret:
snail09:

what role do you see for the Ruble in the short term?

Laugh, laugh, laugh... I wasn't talking about now. Five years from now.

Temnyj:
i think it's more of an expectation than a forecast. i also go with the move, at least yesterday's expectation was partly justified.

Yeah, of course... expectations are what we live by... if only they were fulfilled more often...

The bears woke up a bit early...but I shorted with a target of 1.4220... there's nowhere to go... I think I'll see where I'll close...

Very interesting in my opinion at the moment FUNT Aussie is looking.

I could be wrong of course, but it could go up well from these levels by the end of this week.

This is how I see the situation:

EURO/USD Should break through....Now rebound