[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 2

Vizard:

the more patterns you learn...the faster you get confused... use the common ones that everyone understands... everyone sees them and they often work out... imho...

Ignorance of graph patterns does not release you from responsibility ... :-)). And currently EURUSD and GBPUSD have similar patterns - either Dragon or Dead Cat Leap. Mutually exclusive, by the way (M5).

snail09:

Ignorance of graph patterns does not exempt from responsibility...:-)). And now EURUSD and GBPUSD have similar patterns - either Dragon or Dead Cat Leap. Mutually exclusive, by the way (M5).

PICTURE IN THE STUDIO))))))

snail09:

Ignorance of graph patterns does not release from responsibility ... :-))). And currently EURUSD and GBPUSD have similar patterns - either the Dragon, or the Dead Cat Leap. Mutually exclusive, by the way (M5).

What's next?) What's the next step? )) it's already known that it will either go up or down ...

+ A drawn level on the chart or a trend line means nothing ...

Which way will the euro go ?

snail09:

Ignorance of graph patterns does not release from responsibility... :-)). And right now EURUSD and GBPUSD have similar patterns - either Dragon or Dead Cat Leap. Mutually exclusive, by the way (M5).

Not forex, it's like kung fu ))))))

Shit, terminal froze because of dead cat, decided to switch to M5 to see how ((((((( looks like.

Evgen157:

A PICTURE IN THE STUDIO))))))

You probably haven't read the previous posts. Please, the 1st picture is not mine, I made a markup on it. The second is a theory (by L. Raschke).

snail09:

You probably haven't read the previous posts. Please, the 1st picture is not mine, I made a markup on it. The second is a theory (by L. Raschke).

Where's the dead cat? Cause I didn't see anything ((((

Vizard:

What's next?) What's the next step? )) it's already known that it will either go up or down ...

+ A drawn level on the chart or a trend line means nothing ...

Which way will the euro go ?

The level on the chart is not mine, but that of the author I was replying to. Mine are the breakout points - 1-6. And the euro will go to test the powerful option resistance of 1.4336 (not today or tomorrow).

I, for example, if I miss a few pages of a forum... I start reading the missed ones first.

snail09:

The level on the chart is not mine, but that of the author I was replying to. Mine are the breakout points - 1-6. And the euro will go to test the powerful 1.4336 option snapper (not today or tomorrow).

I, for example, if I miss a few pages of the forum. start reading the missed ones first.

I am trading...I do not have time to scroll...ok good luck to all and profits...

Temnyj:
Where's the dead cat? I didn't see anything ((((

On eu on m5 dragon is already working, on cable - don't know yet. I am attaching the info if you are interested.