[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 440

Worked out

Now the main thing is not to break through 1.4500

Oxide:
Mixon what broker do you have?
U.S. FED.

Noterday:

Worked out

I think that's it ))))

Evgen157:
I recognize myself when I was 25 ... I was just as upstart and thought I knew it all))) TIME has put everything in its place.... You're still trying to get to the CU, huh? Your own... lame... Good luck !!!! )))

All my systems have either profit or slipping 50/50 - all that is sinking has been experienced - 2 years ago = now adding and improving - and note we are talking heart to heart, I do not call anyone bad - only some who think I have a demo, and an inferiority complex of greatness, or whatever it is =

I don't know about hamsterster pull - I wanted to get rid of it - but every time I think of BUY or SELL trains with hamsters who blow up the puppeteer and then collect the money from them.)

Noterday:

Worked out

Who cancels 1.45

Mixon777:
THE U.S. FED.

Either you're smoking some bullshit, or there's something wrong with your head...

Before your "coming", it was interesting and useful to read this thread - and now, you're all fucked up.

On EYR/JPY I am considering this option:

Mixon777:

Tired of spinning 5 million to 89 - I always start again with 5 )

The problem with Gunn is that he is very accurate - the markup hasn't been touched for a week ) the crowd will be fed with news, hamsters and other nonsense - that's good for me

What Gunn? It's a Fibo fan!

Cmu4:

Gunn who? It's a Fibo fan!

Gunn's angles.

I think the eu will try to break through to 1.44991 ))))) Yen to 81.486 ))))