[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 332

seolink74:

Disagree...but you can open :)) Red circle is neutral zone... better to put "pendants" on the edges... 1 and 2 are ideal...risky bay in the middle

Market Sell without stops ))))

IgorM:

It will go, after 50 pips, the bot will put the order to breakeven, it is not a problem if it does not come

Looking up? Noterday has a good screenshot, but I have the same opinion, hence, it is better to look from the outside, what is obvious to all, will not work

The main thing is to have faith, as Messing said....

DragonSL:

I remember, I remember, love me, I'm fiery too, the dragon I mean...

That made me laugh...can you laugh like that in the middle of the night...

On the hour I see a two-humped camel... but without legs...

margaret:

That made me laugh....can you laugh like that in the middle of the night...

On the hour I see a two-humped camel...though legless...

It's not a hump - it's a ferret's tail, if it goes up - that's what we'll call this pattern...

DragonSL:

It's not a hump -- it's a ferret's tail, if it goes up -- that's what we'll call this pattern...
and if it goes down, that's what we'll call this pattern :D

DragonSL:

It's not a hump - it's a ferret's tail, if it goes upwards - that's what we'll call this pattern....
What if it's a camel, let's say, sitting down to rest (that's why you can't see its legs), and if it bends over to quench its thirst by drinking enough water?

IgorM:
and if it goes down, it's fucked, so let's call it a pattern :D

Nope -- it'll be a bastardised moose...

margaret:
And what if it's a camel, let's say, sitting down to rest (so you can't see its legs), and if it bends over to quench its thirst by drinking plenty of water?

Better go to sleep, otherwise the modders will not appreciate this Repin's painting :))))

It's a flying hat, and according to Exupery, it's a boa constrictor that ate an elephant, so...

DragonSL:

Better go to bed or the modders will not appreciate this Repin's painting :))))
This is not a Repin's picture, but a supposed figure formed on the hour by the Eurodollar pair

Sell the euro while the candle is bullish ))))