[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 227

Mixon777:

Now on the euro, waiting for a pullback - or now a second breakout - after the pullback to the rainbow either sell or buy depending on whether or not the rainbow has been broken - but this is intuition and a lot of rules that I have created for myself to work with the rainbow - about false breaks and so on...................

intuition in strategy is bad ... so conditions are not clear ...

seolink74:
Intuition in strategy is bad... so conditions are not clear...

If the market ran clearly according to a matrix - or algorithm - I wouldn't trade on chaos theory - Intuition is when it's better to wait or sit on the fence - depending on the situations - if there was a clear strategy, which there is - then I would be lost if I followed it all - the decision-making algorithm is very complex - not everything is that simple right ?

Here is a quote from masterforex V

The media is a zombie tool in the world, analytics and news are its main components. Lenin was the first to discover this algorithm in his article "Party Organization and Party Literature" (1905). He explained that there are no "independent" media in the world, because every organ of the media serves, voluntarily or involuntarily, a particular party, state or a particular clan, which is supported and financed by them.

If thanks to forex analysts the whole world was making money... who would be losing money?

Answer this question yourself and you will understand who becomes an analyst and why in the vast majority of cases
* financial analysts are losing traders, a favorite object of ridicule and humiliation by traders and investors and an object of worship by 97%
* analyst of a dealing centre / broker - a full-time employee, working off the salaries and bonuses from the money of losing traders in this dealing center.
* The goal of a dealing centre analyst is to lure new traders with "interesting materials" to open an account with this brokerage company and then lose it

* The purpose of the analyst of the largest media outlets in the world: to form the worldview in bright and convincing shades and motivate the audience of the given media to the planned actions.

About hamster draining and brutal business here is all there for anyone interested

http://www.masterforex-v.org/book1.htm

Intuition in trading is always subjective, which puts an end to the strategy (a set of conditions)... because you maneuver regardless of whether the conditions to open a trade are met or not... If the conditions are met you need to open a trade... No conditions do not open ... and in general, convenient then say well trading strategy superb ... but you did not have enough intuition :)) That is, your strategy should not be called a rainbow, but an intuitive selling strategy ... so you can trade with one stochastic + intuition :)

Mixon777:

When they sell, I sell when they buy I buy - now the price is under the rainbow doesn't that tell you anything? but it could be a pullback on the daily or even annual chart - you have to take everything into account

There's also a methodology to the rainbow -

Roll-back - break-through -

Roll-back - break-through -

Breakout - pullback

Breakthroughs only from a rainbow, pullbacks only to a rainbow

Now on the euro, waiting for a pullback - or now the second breakout - after the pullback to the rainbow or sell or buy depending on whether or not the rainbow has been broken - but this is intuition and a lot of rules that I have created for myself to work with the rainbow - on false positives and so on...................

I do not make any predictions, I follow price and trade short term.

For sure it is interesting, i wonder how many times i tried to make a good profitable system with MA and found it impossible, because MA is just averaging, but i can see more, but may be the rainbow has more psychological sense than the technical one.

Plus my system shows a similar situation.

seolink74:
Intuition in trading is always subjective and gives up on your strategy (some conditions)... Because you start to maneuver regardless of whether the conditions for opening a trade are met or not... If the conditions are met you need to open a trade... No conditions do not open ... and in general, it is convenient then say well trading strategy superb ... but you did not have enough intuition :)) That is, your strategy should not be called a rainbow, but an intuitive selling strategy ... so you can trade with one stochastic + intuition :)

I do not know how to tell you - but intuition is part of the profitable strategy - for example, a rainbow breakout - the price goes very quickly to the take - you realize that the train with the hamsters has already exploded and is flying down - and also when it stops from below, the survivors are shot - you intuitively take the take even below 50 pips and the price makes a second breakthrough and you get 50 points more

Looking at the EUR JPY I had 2 orders there - 1 for 100 pips - 2 second for 150 pips and they all were hit by a TP - the second order was opened by a rainbow and the intuition that 80% of the hamsters were in the buy zone

I repeat, it's hard to tell - it's probably the experience, or the sixth sense - when you realize that something is wrong - and it's better to be in or out of the market - this often happens to me and usually at the last moment I leave BUY before the collapse or SELL before the up shot

seolink74:
Intuition in trading is always subjective, which puts an end to the strategy (a set of conditions)... because you maneuver regardless of whether the conditions to open a trade are met or not... If the conditions are met you need to open a trade... No conditions do not open ... and in general, convenient then say well trading strategy superb ... but you did not have enough intuition :)) That is, your strategy should not be called a rainbow, but an intuitive selling strategy ... so you can trade with one stochastic + intuition :)

Why not, you can trade stochastic + intuition, but after a while your subconscious will demand an explanation of your success, your psyche won't be able to explain everything, and you will fucking sell everything you traded :)))

Defeat325:

Why not, you can trade stochastic + intuition, but after a while your subconscious will demand an explanation of your success, your psyche will not hold out, because it can not explain everything, and you will fucking sell everything you traded :)))

i have been working on this for a long time now. i've been trading with JPY since vladimir's death. - For JPY - i increased my deposit 2 - 3 times 1 -2 months ago.

You choose a car or a girl according to points or a strategy, or you do it all intuitively in harmony with points and so on.

If a strategy, you either have the perfect wife or the fastest car - or it is not a strategy at all ?

Think about yourself and read books on psychology

As the great trader said - 90 % of success is you, the rest is a 10 % trading strategy and how to follow it.

Same thing love is how many people have tried to tell, write and show it - but you will not understand anything until you get into it yourself

Mixon777:

i have been working on this for a long time now. i've been trading with JPY since vladimir's death. - For JPY - i increased my deposit 2 - 3 times 1 -2 months ago.

You choose a car or a girl according to points or a strategy, or you do it all intuitively in harmony with points and so on.

If a strategy, you either have the perfect wife or the fastest car - or it is not a strategy at all ?

Think about yourself and read books on psychology

As the great trader said - 90 % of success is you and yourself, the rest is a 10 % trading strategy and how to follow it

Well, that's because price movement depends on the mood of the crowd and it cannot be calculated, and by the way my system is not based on algorithms, calculations or indicators either.

Mixon777:

For USD JPY - I increased the deposit 2 - 3 times 1 -2 months ago - stochastic is not a chaos theory but an exact algorithm - the market is a thing that rips all the exact algorithms and any advisor will fold sooner or later when the market senses its presence in the market - this is the trick business - bribing hamsters for dough

They invite traders to RBC once, one trades with handles and the other with robots. The first one said that he uses manuals and sometimes MACD. The second was asked how often he corrects his robot and he said that almost every day he and his team work and change the code of the robot, and there is no other way, because the market is constantly changing and it has no regularities.

Defeat325:

My system is not based on algorithms, calculations or indicators.

Rainbow + chaos theory + Gunn + crowd position indicator - almost a grail I don't know what else to add moon indicator, or quantum analysis of each tick ? =

Here are the crowd indicators - the crowd is always drained when more than 60 - 70% in the opposite direction -

http://profitmania.ru/swfx-sentiment-index

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios