[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 190

itum:

It's just the ego of certain characters and people that amazes me. Everyone thinks they are the smartest, most well-read and so on ...

-

PS. I really like the way margaret works, you can see that the person is balanced !

Good morning, everyone. Yes Margaret is inimitable, I think the investor she works with is lucky. Margaret, would you consider my suggestion once again, to open a separate thread "News from Margaret", it's a lot of digging around in this thread to find your posts. Regards sever11

Small head-shoulder, tested neck line large head-shoulder (read with a Baltic accent):

SEVER11:
Margaret, once again consider my suggestion to open a separate thread "News from Margaret", because it's a lot of digging around on this thread to find your posts.
How's that? Quietly to yourself? In principle, it's not typical of women, but men...

DragonSL:
How's that? Quietly to yourself? In principle, this is not characteristic of women, but men...
I don't understand what you're saying... I'm obviously having a hard time with humor.

margaret:

my Lexus

wow ..... it's not easy living for you. I haven't even got enough money to buy a production Zazica yet, and you're already flying around in Lexuses, yadaaaa..... I have lost track of life.
>

peter888:

I assume it will be like this:

I think it's called a butterfly, correct me if I'm wrong.

Mixon777:

I can't stand you Michael (no offense) ... You're really grabbing for indicators that show nothing new and don't help you make a decision .... Here's an example ... I found the indicator you praise so much ...

it really only shows where the price moved after the opening of the trading day ... only takes up space .... Wouldn't it be easier to draw a horizontal line on a chart and watch it? .... further ... you can just use another ...more useful indicator in this regard ....

and enter the market only if the price goes beyond the first level 0.236\-0.236 ... this one is more informative for me .... ... rainbow I'm not talking at all ... beautiful ... but how is it any better than just a set of round-period dashes ....

Not really a condemnation, I'm just really annoyed by your self-praising .... and your strategy .... there are people out there who have more profitable trading strategies ... but they don't call people cattle and hamsters ... blow off steam better in the gym or with the girls ...

that's it ... not to offend but to chill your forum conversation ...

wisdom to all and profits stable ....

oleniknik:

I can't stand you Michael (no offense) ... You're really grabbing for indicators that show nothing new and don't help you make a decision .... Here's an example ... I found the indicator you praise so much ...

it really only shows where the price moved after the opening of the trading day ... only takes up space .... Wouldn't it be easier to draw a horizontal line on a chart and watch it? .... further ... you can just use another ...more useful indicator in this regard ....

and enter the market only if the price goes beyond the first level 0.236\-0.236 ... this one is more informative for me .... ... rainbow I'm not talking at all ... beautiful ... but how is it any better than just a set of round-period dashes ....

Not really a condemnation, I'm just really annoyed by your self-praising .... and your strategy .... there are people out there who have more profitable trading strategies ... but they don't call people cattle and hamsters ... blow off steam better in the gym or with the girls ...

that's it ... not to offend but to chill your forum conversation ...

wisdom to all and profits stable ....

Who knows, are we trading today or is it a day off at the World?

sammi61:

Do you know if we're trading today or if it's the day off at the World?

We're trading, aren't we? ...and you're not? ...

Mixon, your mother did not teach you as a child a useful rule that should first do the job, and then brag and explain?)) and then ... hamsters, great hamsters, gophers, the great geckos ... I probably do not know, but is this forum in the animal world? you market has already put a D for behavior once, but no little more needed. If only you made a million dollars at least this year, I promise you, I will shave my head and believe me, I value my hair very much))))