[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 92

marcendk:
Could you comment on your charts and drawings, it's hard for me to make sense of them.

everything is visually simple........ trying to mix foundation and technique .... and learn to understand children ))))

Why comment on them? Whoever needs to see them will see them )))) FUNNY PICTURES ))))

I'm in the countryside, outside Basco ))))

I wonder how far down we are going?

Dimka-novitsek:

Not below 4160 in my opinion...we'll see...

Dimka-novitsek:

1.41840 touch ...

my owl

While the kids are packing up

BREAKING to me )))))

International rating agency Fitch has changed Japan's rating outlook to "negative" from "stable", according to a press release.

The agency affirmed the long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at AA, local currency AA-; the short-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating is affirmed at F1+.

"Japan's creditworthiness is under pressure due to rising government debt. A stronger strategy of fiscal consolidation is needed to normalise public finances against the background of an ageing population," it said.

Japan's public debt reached 210% of GDP by the end of 2010, the highest among Fitch-rated countries.

Evgen157:

While the kids are packing up

BREAKING to me )))))

While the FLET (movement) ------->

sezon:
International rating agency Fitch has changed Japan's rating outlook to "negative" from "stable", according to a press release.

The agency affirmed the long-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at AA, local currency AA-; the short-term foreign currency Issuer Default Rating is affirmed at F1+.

"Japan's creditworthiness is under pressure due to rising government debt. A stronger strategy of fiscal consolidation is needed to normalise public finances against the background of an ageing population," it said.

Japan's sovereign debt reached 210% of GDP by the end of 2010, the highest among Fitch-rated countries.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page87 we were told yesterday about japan