[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 36

The index hits the channel, that's it - a reversal?

Tantrik:

The index hits the channel, that's it - a reversal?

Can I get a picture, because my brokerage company has no index mappings?

bought, take 14210

andreika:

Can I get a picture? My DC does not have an index mapping

bivus:

I remember how a year ago Galina was instilling her thoughts to everyone just before the trend reversed. Apparently a year has come to her senses and with a new fervour is looking for new victims, so that it would not be boring.... It was hard not to notice the rising wedge on the H4 (sold yesterday at 1.4305)

---

Galina, I have nothing against your analysis, but you should be more modest with your speeches. You have a lot of newcomers reading you, who you may easily lose. Please treat them with respect. Even a 100p is a trend for many! You should not ignore the opinion of "The Guru".

To: bivus You remembered so much about the failure of Galina, but how many successful predictions????? And if you knew about the wedge and care about the well-being of newcomers, where is your prediction?

To: Galina, even professionals have blunders... He who has not risen is the one who has not fallen.

Tantrik:

The index will test the broken channel on the watch and either return to it and the pair will win back up or bounce and then hello 1.39

rigc:
The index will test the broken channel on the watch and either return to it, and the pair will win back or bounce and hello to 1.39
The index is not just the euras, it's on the border of the channel. (In fact, there is a triangle there, the decline should be 75.22.)

grad_st: To: bivus You are so much remembered for Galina's failure and how many successful predictions?????

Sorry to interject. Yes, there were successful predictions.

If Galina hadn't PR'd her supercatch, there wouldn't have been any complaints about her. Once again I am convinced that posting pictures of the balance alone is misleading. Well, not counting sources that have already been verified, of course.

grad_st:

To: bivus You remember Galina's failure so much, but how many successful predictions????? And if you knew about the wedge and care about the well-being of newcomers, where is your prediction?

To: Galina, even professionals have blunders... He who has not risen is the one who has not fallen.

She's slipping everywhere (look at the "catcher" thread) and you're following her - do you need it?

bivus:

.... Going with the price and not making fantasies. ...

Exactly...

The trend is my friend

P.S. It's out of sales. Till Monday.