end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 11

sergeev:

Bears, don't be sarcastic.

(((

NYROBA: RTS index is expected to correct to at least two support levels of 23.6% and 61.8% in the medium term

I've heard this somewhere before...... de ja vu short....))))

neuro network ♥

LeoV:

I've heard it somewhere before...... de ja vu in short....))))

That's right ...

There was already a topic like this on the topicstarter's mind. Same goals, same tools, a year and a half ago. I am still waiting, naive, for oil to be sold at half or three times its cost price.

In general, it is not funny anymore, it is sad. Old forum members know the value of these branches and posts, but new ones come in with zero experience, and it is not easy for them to immediately sort out the hoo-hoo. The administration does not prevent a respectable forum from turning into a land of fools. I understand that such strategic projects as Lovina and global projects of Niroba are beneficial for DC but not this site. The goals and objectives are different here and it would seem there is no point in letting newbies fool around for years with impunity, lowering the prestige of the forum?

goldtrader:

...I understand that strategic projects like Lovina and Niroba's global projects are good for DTs......

DTs are evil, nasty, hired Niroba :))

goldtrader:

Letting newbies fool with impunity for years, reducing the prestige of the forum?

Don't judge everyone by themselves and think that forum visitors are complete idiots.

Everyone has a head on their shoulders and an opinion, so absolutely anyone, if they really

So absolutely anyone, if he really wants to, can figure out HU of HU without too much effort. ;о)

goldtrader:

That's right ...

There was already a topic like this on the topicstarter's mind. Same goals, same tools, a year and a half ago. I am still waiting, naive, for oil to be sold at half or three times its cost price.

In general, it is not funny anymore, it is sad. Old forum members know the value of these branches and posts, but new ones come in, with zero experience, and it is not easy for them to immediately sort out the hoo-hoo. The administration does not prevent a respectable forum from turning into a land of fools. I understand that such strategic projects as Lovina and global projects of Niroba are beneficial for DC but not this site. After all, the goals and objectives are different here and it would seem there is no reason to let the newbies fool around with impunity for years, reducing the prestige of the forum?

This forum is the land of fools, for you are the ones who make money.

Risk:
This forum is the land of fools, for you are the ones who make money.
Have you leaked a lot?

NYROBA:

You still need to work on your style. It's hard to surprise anyone with bold green these days. You need to stand out, or you'll get lost in the background. Try to gradually increase the size of the font and "play" with colour, for example, alternate colour letters.

PS: Well, the reaction of esteemed forum users should not be surprised. You deserve it in full. People are just educated, though ... Yeah, well, you'll be brought up here, when the pioneer-postmasters with machine guns on the towers are, in the form of moderators :o)