end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 14

artikul:

It says it will start a global collapse )))) Will I, as a private investor, be able to make money on this? Or is it something only a chosen few can do? )))

You've been warned for flooding. If you came here to have fun, you're in the wrong place. If a warning isn't enough to take the high spirits out, then a request for a ban may be issued.

DDFedor:

You have been warned for flooding. If you've come here to have fun, you're in the wrong place. If a warning isn't enough to take the elation off, then a request for a ban may be issued.

Is that dangerous? )))

RomanS:

Please go to your personal account. They will explain everything to you there.

Farnsworth:

I haven't insulted anyone (once over the years - pig-saurus, but he deserved it)

I think you remember the time when there were even those patients who made several different nicknames and then communicated with themselves?

For some reason you didn't like it when you were sent to three letters, so why do you think others should like it?

And why do you think that negative invective (matting and insults) towards you should not elicit a normal response?

p.s. With all due respect I suggest we stop this pointless argument and not to litter the thread with rubbish, everyone will stick to their opinion anyway.))

NYROBA:

niroba, calm down. With the advent of the Signals service on the MT platform in the near future, it will be natural for the near-forex trading business to end. If you have something to sell, sell the signals. If you do not sell signals, shove your offers back where you got them.

Mischek:

niroba, calm down. With the advent of the Signals service on the MT platform in the near future, it will be natural for the near-forex trading business to end. If you have something to sell, sell the signals. If you do not sell signals, shove your offers back where you got them.

Where did you see an offer to sell signals in this thread?

NYROBA:

What is the purpose of this thread?

DDFedor:

Explain, what is the purpose of the branch?

NYROBA17.05.2011 15:42

Virtually all of the world's indices are standing on their GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTS,

so the countdown to the second wave of the crisis has already begun.

According to my calculations the global collapse will start in the autumn of 2011.

I suggest that the opinion of those who think so, please feel free to express it in this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133560

NYROBA:

Good for you - you don't even have to be stupid. Right from the start you started linking to your academy providing paid services.

The moderators erased them.

----------------------------

Man, you are annoying.

NYROBA:

It was an unpleasant story, especially as I was the first one to send it. Well, as it happens - dialectics in a sense. And the emergence of many nicknames was attributed to you(and in some cases it was unequivocally proven). Simply, all your defenders (in the very beginning) had from 1 to 5 posts :o) It's a very rare phenomenon for those watching from the outside to "break into" a discussion and actively take a questionable social position :o).

PS: Well, opinions are exchanged. I agree with Mishek:

Man, you're annoying.