end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 5

DhP:

I see.

I will redirect the oil flows to my dacha.

In the meantime, I'll start digging deep pools for storage.)

Better stock up on provisions...

NYROBA:

Better to stock up on provisions...

just above the stores and plant potatoes. double the benefit.

sergeev:

just above the storerooms and plant potatoes. a double benefit.

:о)

sergeev:

just above the storerooms and plant potatoes. a double benefit.
The beetle will eat them. They breed terribly in a crisis.

NYROBA:

The events in Japan, back in March, earlier I gave my commentary on it frankly too lazy to write again ,

(see moderators ban links), so if interested in reading my opinion on the Yen

go to my PM, Forum Predictions and Commentary on Major Currencies, page 20 - that was just March 2011.

Some of the users asked YOUR question....

You are behaving inappropriately. You have been warned for disrespecting moderators. Don't question moderators' actions - take your complaints straight to administrators, don't escalate the situation.

paukas:
The beetle will eat it. They breed terribly in a crisis.

the beetle refuses to eat potatoes with the scorpion gene

volt:

potatoes with the scorpion gene the beetle refuses to eat

That's right, she's a bug eater herself.

paukas:
Does she eat the bugs herself?
Technology hasn't come to that yet)

NYROBA:

Brent oil is at its peak, and I calculate that over the next year, depending on the oil grade, the price will collapse to around $12-15 per barrel.

That's when it's going to be fun, with a huge hole in the federal budget.

I am also a big fan of making forecasts. But in order for them to be more realistic they need to look at what is happening at the moment. I agree that oil will go down, but not to these levels, maximum 58-62$. Why do I think so... Why do I think so? 1. At the moment, there is no alternative fuel in the right amount, to refuse completely from oil (here about 2023-2026, systematically replace the transition to natural resources, then it will be possible to salt... Currently, development of new fuels and raw materials in the U.S. and Europe is in full swing. ). 2.just a certain circle of "experts" will not let it drop to $12-15 ... now the seasonal decline until the end of Q3, and then, as the "respected Prime Minister" Putin said: wait for the time when we will see oil beyond $ 240 and in the third from 123 myself stand at 62-68 ... :0))