end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 12

paukas:
Did they drain a lot?
A lot, you won't make that much in a lifetime :)

paukas:
Did they drain a lot?
This one did a lot. And it reflected on his head.

Farnsworth:
this one a lot. And it reflected on his head.
Who's to say... about his head :)))))

Risk:
It's a lot, you won't make that much in a lifetime :)
I'm sorry.

Risk:
Who's to say ... about the head :)))))
I can see that, not wearing a helmet when warned, running around giggling all the time.

Farnsworth:

You still need to work on your style. It's hard to surprise anyone with bold green these days. You need to stand out, or you'll get lost in the background. Try to gradually increase the size of the font and "play" with colour, for example, alternate colour letters.

PS: Well, the reaction of esteemed forum users should not be surprised. You deserve it in full. People are just educated, though ... Well, be educated here, when the pioneer-postmasters with machine guns on the towers are, in the form of moderators :o).

To sling mud is much easier, and it doesn't take much intelligence. And people mostly think in stereotypes, they are just too lazy to understand everything.

And your advice on style, I'll think about it. ;о)

I get it )))) A crisis is when everyone is flush )))) The second wave is when they are leaked secondarily ))))

paukas:
I'm sorry.

And that you changed "oh fuck" to cursed :)

ouch, you're too chicken to use foul language. You'll get banned, right? and there's nothing else but this forum? ;)

Sincerely. Spell it right.

artikul:
I get it )))) A crisis is when everyone plummets )))) The second wave is when they are losing secondary ))))

Not everyone, but only those who will be in long positions in the 2nd wave in the stock markets.

and on the currency market those who try to go against the dollar... :)

Risk:

And that you changed "oh fuck" to cursed :)

ouch, you're too chicken to use foul language. You'll get banned, right? and there's nothing else but this forum? ;)

Sincerely. Spell it right.

Oh, fuck!