end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 8

Farnsworth:
You weren't ready and it's hard to read from there. I'm sitting in a comfy chair, popcorn ready... I wish this particular branch could be shown in 3D... :о) I'll have to give the moderators that idea.

Your names keep changing, I recognize you only from your old avatar, I don't even know what to call you now :o)

NYROBA:

Your name keeps changing, I only recognise you from your old avatar, I don't even know what to call you now :o)
only changed once since 2006 :o)

NYROBA:

I'm trying to get in.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut .

The mummy returns.

nirobaaa... cuckoo...

"color-blind Sidorov, still thinks he can solve a Rubik's cube in five seconds."

NYROBA:

It's not just the ruble that's collapsing, it's all the commodity currencies: the Aussie, the Canadian, the Norwegian krone

NYROBA: If I see that I'm on the wrong side I cover it with my hands.

This needs to go to anal....

Legitimate questions arise -

1. Which side is called "that side"?

2. What does he cover with his hands?

3. What if he doesn't see that he has entered?

LeoV:

Legitimate questions arise -

2. What is he covering with his hands?

Options

1 Eyes so he can't see what's coming next.

2 What he has entered the wrong place.

3 The door so investors and MPs would not come in with their questions or initiatives.

4 A face so that there would be less damage to it.

5 There is another option, but I do not know how to write. You ask such questions, it is just not convenient.

NYROBA:

Now I am 100k euros to buy from 1.43 with take profit at 1.52.

I also have one position open on the franc, long open... I expect a serious rise in all currencies against the Swiss franc,

But most likely the active growth of the bx will start when the second wave of the crisis comes.

In general, I put Stop Losses depending on the situation, if I see that I`ve entered the wrong direction I close them with my hands, sometimes with a loss

I`ve got a good view on the market, I`ve got a good view on the market,like in the good old days"The show must go on", good luck, Captain Obviousness, only one problem is that you can`t make money on Forex just once and on all the depo and in the right direction, but you can`t do it with history and you have to cover one eye or nothing will happen :D

How long will they give you free demo accounts! )))))))))))))

SZY: But seriously - good luck, with your strategy and MM you can't do without luck.

Mischek: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Yeah, ooooooooooootooo. Hi Mischek, good to see you. I guess NYROBA's appearance is a very serious event, justifying your appearance here...

That's it, Niebuhr's here and it's all over the place...

(You' ve been warned. For flubbing and raising a thread. There will be a one-month banning requirement in case of further attempts at flouncing).