end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 7

Prepared for the second wave of the crisis. Once cooked, it went straight to the people ))

LeoV:

They were also scaring the crisis away too..... remember oil was promised at 12 dollars by the end of 2010.....))))
Yeah, half of Granitov's are still waiting for USD 40. We have all the moves written down.)

An Englishman is asked - How many times have you come?

He says, "Two.

- What about her?

- She says 5.

- Well done!

A Frenchman is asked, "How many times have you come?

He says 5.

- And her?

- She's 10!

- Beautiful!

Niroba says, "How many times did you come?

He says: 10 !!!!

- And her?

- She didn't come.

So here..... she didn't come......))))

I have a question for the TS... What is your stop loss level when entering a trade?

Stoplosses were invented by cowards....)))

seolink74:
I have a question for the TS... What is your stop loss level when entering a trade?
the whole size of the PAMM) SL=MC

seolink74:
I have a question for TC. What is your stoploss level when you enter a trade?

I try to enter near reversals and when the price goes in my direction 75-100 pips I put stops at breakeven.

Right now I am buying 100K on EUR from 1.43 with take profit at 1.52.

I also opened one position in the franc, which has been open for a long time ... I expect a serious rise in all currencies against the Swiss franc,

But most likely the active growth of the bx will start when the second wave of the crisis comes.

In general, I put Stop Losses depending on the situation, if I see that I have entered the wrong side, I close them with my hands, sometimes with a loss.

it's different.

NYROBA: I try to enter near the reversals and when the price goes in my direction 75-100 pips I put my stops at breakeven.
Pattalom.....))))

fozi:

Where have you been?

I was making a website and communicating in parallel on other forums, if you're interested, come and have a look in my personal account.

LeoV:
PATTALOM.....))))
You weren't ready and it's hard to read from there. I'm sitting in a comfy chair, popcorn ready... if only they'd show this particular branch in 3D... :о) I'll have to throw this idea to the moderators.