Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 56

kir1381:

Now it only takes me 2 minutes to make a prediction.

Here you can see how it works.

http://**********************************

Great calculator... EURUSD now what is the prognosis ?

The situation at the moment is as follows:

27-28 a reversal to buy with a target of 1.4399 is the first target.

If it breaks it and goes further a possible second target is 1.4556.

kir1381:

The situation at the moment is as follows:

27-28 a reversal to buy with a target of 1.4399 is the first target.

If it breaks it and goes further a possible second target is 1.4556.

What TF do you use? And how much are you selling for?

Cyril, the link to your paid calculator has been removed. It is not allowed here.

ceppqq58:
Of course...., that's why there's a lot of wanting to fuck and why ok 97% who leave their own when they want to fuck someone else's....
Who gets a freebie, who gets work and labour.

Martingeil:

Why? And not really a Gunn grid, yes it is similar but it's not Gunn, it's Esaz the author of Esaz is almost a genius, only I think he's still on the lookout himself...

Yes, I think the esaz is totally eGhann, how is the middle line there? I think it's like pivot and the rest of the lines are figured out somehow too. They are only diagonals from Gann, that´s how the price jumps.

ceppqq58:

What TF do you use? And for how much do you sell?
I use a daytime TF. I'm selling it for $230. Soon there will be a demo version, which I will post here.

ZZZEROXXX:
Yes, I think the esaz is quite e gan, how is the middle line located there? I think it's the same as pivot and the other lines are also calculated without any degrees. Only the diagonals are from Gann and the price jumps from them.
It has no degrees and everything is calculated from pivot, further the levels are placed at equal distances in both directions.

There is nothing from Gunn in the EAZ.

We have lost Cyril.... we will never know the mystery of Gunn by Cyril...what will happen to us now? Is there no good on this earth, to give two hundred green Kirill, that's enough, but to get the mystery of the movement of trading charts ... What should we do, with this forex - man-eater; the dignity of people who put a hundred or two dollars above moral values.... become a man, show the boys how to use a square...You should call yourself 'nobody' because you are number 13 (1+3+8+1=13), but people here are superstitious and live by the solar calendar, not the lunar one - with 13 full moons a year ... so Kirill, let us pray. Maybe a beast will come out of you and your nickname will change, and you can bring people water, to water the seed for sprouts....

"In the morning bring forth seed and until evening give no rest to your hand, for you do not know where it will sprout" (Ecclesiastes 11:6)

"Listen. A sower went out to sow. As he sowed, some of the seed fell by the roadside. Birds flew in and pecked them up. Some fell on a rocky spot where there was little earth for them, and immediately they sprouted because the earth was shallow. But when the sun came up, it scorched the sprouts, and since they had no roots, they withered away. Some fell among the thorny plants. The thorny plants grew up and smothered them and they bore no fruit. But some fell on good ground and, rising and growing, began to bear fruit, and brought forth thirty, sixty and a hundred times more than what was sown. "Mark 4:1-9 records Jesus' example of the sower, THIS and ABOUT FORUM.... also