Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 55

Mixon777:

http://chudomir.com/archives/866

The Flower of Life contains all aspects of life: all mathematical formulas and ratios, laws of physics, musical harmonies, biological life forms and principles of creation.

The Flower of Life is the blueprint of Creation, the geometric blueprint. It is a pattern of creation and it generates a perfectly harmonious field. It is built as everything in the universe is built.

The Flower of Life is the symbol of infinity and all passing energy in its original form. It symbolises absolute order. Every cell is aware of this and therefore tries to orient itself towards its origin. Based on its exact symbolism, the Flower of Life corresponds to the golden section by which a strong field of vibration is formed.

The Flower of Life has long been the most important symbol of protection and activation of life energy. It is present everywhere on earth in the symbolism of archetypes. The oldest and best known representation of it (4,500 years old) can be seen on the pillars of Osirion in Abydos in Middle Egypt. Nowadays the Flower of Life device is widely used as a helper and reliable means of protection against harmful influences, from electromagnetic radiations.

Fig. 1 The amazing symmetry and harmony of the pattern is far from accidental. In the ancient legends of the East, the mystical properties of this flower have been revealed. Thus, these sources assert that the Flower contains all known laws and all known formulas. And these assertions are not unfounded.

Fig. 2In

this picture, the nodes of the Flower of Life are inscribed monadic hexads, interacting with each other and complementing

each other.

Amazing symmetry and harmony of these hexads reproduced in the drawings, and the drawing itself, is far from accidental. Each circle in this Flower is the Flower of Life. Even the outer two circles in this Flower are far from being random. They have a very simple meaning: all Variety of Life is generated by two neutral particles with inner triplicity, shaped as spheres. One of these spheres reflects mass of the Universe, and the other reflects its energy shell.

I want to pay attention to one more aspect of the Flower.The pattern of the Colour is sevenfold. The whole pattern is formed by a single circle. One circle is central, and then six circles of the same radius, with the centres in tops of correct inscribed hexagon. This part of the Flower has a special name - seed of Life. Construction of the Flower is completed by construction of 12 more circles, with the centres in corresponding to vertices of inscribed hexagons. Thus, the total number of vertices in the Flower of Life is 19. In ancient legends this figure is also shrouded in mysticism. And, apparently, not in vain. Number 19 can be considered as a two-digit positional notation system with base 10. As soon as the counter reaches 20, the senior digit is displaced outside the digit grid, and we get 10, which starts the birth of a new hexad, but with the opposite direction of the energy "spin". Thus number 19 can be identified with top of hexad 9 of evolution, in which there is a change of "day and night of Brahma". 1.2. THE CROSS AND THE QUADRA OF THE ANCIENT FLOWER OF LIFE The Flower of Life contains one, extremely important element, which D. Melchizedek calls Vesica Piscis. The ancient Flower of Life also happens to be woven from Vesica Piscis This petal has unique properties. It has a length (B) and a width (S), which has the same value everywhere. We have reasoned that i.e.inside out "yin" transforms into "yang" and "yang" turned inside out becomes "yin". But even with the transformation of "yang" into "yin" and "yin" into "yang", the monad is not violated. It acquires other complementary properties.The meaning of these monads is reflected in Newton's law: "Every action corresponds to a counteraction equal in modulo, but directed in the opposite direction, i.e. against the action.Combining the Yang and Yin monads, we got the identity

Since we have reached the hexagon, I would like to add that the hexagon is considered a perfect figure of nature. Bees, wasps, SOTA, this is a bonus of the flower...

Ganzilla has a variant of consideration(view) - a hexagon. Mihon, haven't you tried to switch the squared dates to the hexagon? What will it show?

ceppqq58:

Since we have reached the hexagon, I would like to add that the hexagon is considered a perfect figure of nature. Bees, wasps - SOTA, this is a bonus of the flower...

In Ganzilla there is a consideration(view) option - a hexagon. Mihon, did you try to switch the dates in the square to the hexagon? What will it show?

What do you think of GLOBAL SCALING?

012358:
What do you think of GLOBAL SCALING?

what is that?

Martingeil:

Gann's square I do not refute, I'm interested in it for a long time but I did not get my hands on it, the square is unique, but there would be clear rules how to deal with it.....

The rules are well described in the works of Patrick Mikula.

I created Gann's calculator based on these works.

Now it only takes 2 min. to make predictions.

Here you can see how it works.

http://*******************************

ceppqq58:

Since we have reached the hexagon, I would like to add that the hexagon is considered an ideal figure of nature. Bees, wasps, SOTA, it is a bonus of the flower...

In Ganzilla there is a consideration(view) option - a hexagon. Mihon, did you try to switch the dates in the square to the hexagon? What will it show?

look at the square too 9 angles all the same

kir1381:

The rules are well described in the writings of Patrick Mikula.

On the basis of these writings, I created the Gunn calculator.

Now it only takes me 2 minutes to make predictions.

Here you can see how it works.

http://*******************************

Oh, my God, you're not a millionaire yourself? selling the gold digging thing? - i would just sit back and cut the crap - just imagine a bunch of hamsters trading on a gannu and being deliberately dumped)

ceppqq58:

What's that?

That's probably a good predictor, too

Mixon777:
Oh, my God, you're not a millionaire yourself? selling the gold digging thing? - i would just sit back and cut the crap - just imagine a bunch of hamsters trading on a ganu and being deliberately dumped)
I can sit quietly but it's just that I was a beginner myself and was looking for something that would actually bring in a profit.

kir1381:
I am a beginner myself and was looking for something that would really bring in a profit.
And the calculator itself is built in Excel, so DTs can't influence it in any way, so it will always be relevant.