Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 53

ZZZEROXXX:
imho you are distancing yourself from the subject, or rather abstracting it.
general theory - it's all in your head - part of it here

Mixon777:
general theory - and so it's all in the head - some of it here
So far, only the rubbish is here. Apparently the rest of the dump is in your head. Get well.

MetaDriver:
So far, only the rubbish is here. Apparently the rest of the dump is in your head. Get well.
yeah yeah thanks ! same to you )

One day Mihon will show you all a lorry full of cash and everyone will be shocked. Although they'll probably say, "Just lucky!" .... and they'll still be wrong.

I think Michonne's doing a good job. He should not make up all those indices for years and experiment HOWEVER one may use ASK and BID when he knows better at what moments these parameters VARIABLE.

Noterday:

One day Mihon will show you all a lorry full of cash and everyone will be shocked.

Wait for it. ;)

MetaDriver:
So far it's only rubbish here. Apparently the rest of the dump is in your head. Get well.

Another one....What's the big deal? The man's been squaring off against past events all night...

You've been told--go to the bye in July, to your thread (about flooding) until the next spring solstice.... there's your rubbish .

Noterday:

One day Mihon will show you all a lorry full of cash and everyone will be shocked. Although they'll probably say, "Just lucky!" .... and they'll still be wrong.

I think Michonne's doing a good job. He should not make up all those indices for years and experiment HOWEVER one may use ASK and BID when he knows better at what moments these parameters VARIABLE.

If you know your key event dates and know where to go, you don't have to bet on forex... it can be used for more important events in life than looking for free money...

ceppqq58:

If you know your key event dates and know where to go, you don't have to bet on forex... it can be used for more important events in life than looking for free money...

is it free money for you?

Of course...., that's why there's a lot of wanting to fuck, and why ok 97% leave theirs when they want to fuck someone else's....

Tell me how to insert the key date in the centre (ganzilla)????????????