Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 54

THE ESAZ IS A REGULAR HANNAH GRID...I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME AS ALWAYS)

ArtemHUMMER:

THE ESAZ IS A REGULAR HANNAH GRID...I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME AS ALWAYS)

Did Gunn make this grid himself, last century? Or maybe he stole it from the Indians of the last millennium?

MetaDriver:
Well, well. Search for spiral ulama on request.
Yes the same only the spiral in another direction, thank you I felt that not indifferent here to mysticism but nevertheless something is in this square, to refute even language does not dare some magic square all can be explained in history, but in the future how to peek yet not quite clear, how to use it.....

ArtemHUMMER:

ESAZ - IT'S A REGULAR HANNAH GRID...I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH IT, THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE SAME AS ALWAYS)

Why? And not really a Gunn grid, yes it is similar but it's not Gunn, it's Esaz the author of the esaz almost a genius, only in my opinion he himself is still searching...

The grid works if you understand it correctly, only it does not give you the direction, but it shows you everything you need to trade.

ZS: buy tomorrow the eu in my opinion....

Martingeil:
Yes the same but the spiral in another direction, thank you I felt that you are not indifferent to mysticism here but nevertheless there is something in this square, to refute even language is not rotated some magic square all can be explained in history, but in the future as to look up yet it is not quite clear how to use it.....

http://chudomir.com/archives/866

The Flower of Life contains all aspects of life: all mathematical formulas and ratios, laws of physics, musical harmonies, biological life forms and principles of creation.

The Flower of Life is the blueprint of Creation, the geometric blueprint. It is a pattern of creation and it generates a perfectly harmonious field. It is built as everything in the universe is built.

The Flower of Life is the symbol of infinity and all passing energy in its original form. It symbolises absolute order. Every cell is aware of this and therefore tries to orient itself towards its origin. Based on its exact symbolism, the Flower of Life corresponds to the golden section by which a strong field of vibration is formed.

The Flower of Life has long been the most important symbol of protection and activation of life energy. It is present everywhere on earth in the symbolism of archetypes. The oldest and best known representation of it (4,500 years old) can be seen on the pillars of Osirion in Abydos in Middle Egypt. Currently, the Flower of Life device is widely used as a helper and reliable means of protection from harmful influences, from electromagnetic radiation.

Fig. 1 The amazing symmetry and harmony of the pattern is far from accidental. In the ancient legends of the East, the mystical properties of this flower have been revealed. Thus, these sources assert that the Flower contains all known laws and all known formulas. And these assertions are not unfounded.

The aggregate of knots in the pattern is characterized by a honeycomb structure consisting of hexagons. Hierarchy and invariance of construction of the Flower pattern allows us to conclude that each node in this Flower can also be the Flower of Life.

Fig. 2

In this drawing, monadic hexads are inscribed in the nodes of the Flower of Life, interacting with each other and complementing each other. The amazing symmetry and harmony of these hexads reproduced in the drawings, and the drawing itself, is far from accidental. Each circle in this Flower is the Flower of Life. Even the outer two circles in this Flower are far from being random. They have a very simple meaning: all Variety of Life is generated by two neutral particles with inner triplicity, shaped as spheres. One of these spheres reflects the mass of the Universe and the other reflects its energy envelope.

I want to draw your attention to one more aspect of Flower. The pattern of the Colour is sevenfold. The whole pattern is formed by a single circle. One circle is central, and then six circles of the same radius, with the centres in the tops of the correct inscribed hexagon. This part of the Flower has a special name - seed of Life. Construction of the Flower is completed by construction of 12 more circles, with the centres in corresponding vertices of inscribed hexagons. Thus, the total number of vertices in the Flower of Life is 19. In ancient legends this figure is also shrouded in mysticism. And, apparently, not in vain. Number 19 can be considered as a two-digit positional notation system with base 10. As soon as the counter reaches 20, the senior digit is displaced outside the digit grid, and we get 10, which starts the birth of a new hexad, but with the opposite direction of the energy "spin". Thus number 19 can be identified with top of hexad 9 of evolution, in which there is a change of "day and night of Brahma". 1.2. THE CROSS AND THE QUADRA OF THE ANCIENT FLOWER OF LIFE The Flower of Life contains one, extremely important element, which D. Melchizedek calls Vesica Piscis. The ancient Flower of Life also happens to be woven from Vesica Piscis (Fig. 1). This petal has unique properties. It has a length (B) and a width (S), which has the same value everywhere. We have justified that there is an inversely proportional relationship between monad poles: i.e. inside out Yin transforms into Yang and inside out Yang becomes Yin. But even with the transformation of "yang" into "yin" and "yin" into "yang", the monad is not violated. It acquires other complementary properties.The meaning of these monads is reflected in Newton's law: "Every action corresponds to a counteraction equal in modulo, but directed in the opposite direction, i.e. against the action.Combining the Yang and Yin monads, we have obtained the identity of

Martingeil:

Why?

The grid works if you understand it correctly, it does not give the direction but it shows everything you need to trade.

ZS: tomorrow we will buy the eu in my opinion....

Please send me the link to the EAZ

I don't refute Gunn's square, I've been interested in it for a long time but haven't got around to it, the square is unique, just wish there were clear rules on how to handle it.....

robi11:
Please send me the link to the EAZ
No link, there is a thread on the Goodservice forum, google it and you'll see what we've been discussing for about two years. Type in "esaz".

Martingeil:

Gann's square I do not refute, I am interested in it for a long time but I did not get the time, the square is unique, but it would be clear rules how to deal with it.....

Looks like they knew only one who invented the square =)

We either have to comprehend what Gunn comprehended or look for coincidences....

Martingeil:

Why?

The grid works if you understand it correctly, it does not give the direction but it shows everything you need to trade.

ZS: tomorrow we will buy the eu in my opinion....

Maybe not quite tomorrow, but a week looks like it will give an upward move. And according to Hanno-Michon777 - next month is HAY, then down 2-3 months...