Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 58

Getting the train ready - soon to go ) EUR JPY - Already on the 5th trip for the marginal colas

I'm going to record and post a video on how to use the calculator. I'll show you an example of why I missed the reversal and the forecast was wrong.

Somebody's a creepy zoophile.

kir1381:
I'm going to record and post a video on how to use the calculator. I'll show you an example of why I missed the reversal and the forecast was wrong.

I remembered your nickname, we've met in the ezaz thread, but you said you weren't a programmer at the time...

Miracles do happen sometimes, though.

The bears are weak today judging by the gannu, the turn should be tomorrow...

Martingeil:

I remembered your nickname on Goodservice, we met in the Cesa branch, but you said then that you were not a programmer...

It's a miracle, though, to be reincarnated sometimes.

I am not a programmer either. The calculator is made in excel and coded by a special program in DDL.

Levels with degrees works great really + degrees then the market is now at the 90 degree line - ?

Where did I have a prediction here that it's only going up to 28?

If one level is missed, double it by 3. If another level is missed, double it by another 3 - a pullback of 30 points will cover all your losses and give you money in your pocket.)

+ By the way, it's a good idea to add a zigzag ! )))

Ideally if up to 28 up then great ! )

I think so, but what 28 means upwards or downwards is the question, but we'll see what it is tomorrow, so far this is what Gunn shows.

Martingeil:

It seems so only 28 means upwards or downwards but tomorrow we will see what it is, for now Gunn shows it like this.

What is the basis ? I have 31 high centre - 14 high - so high 23 or 28 - 90 degrees

I don't understand how your analysis works.