Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 64

I think everyone understands this square differently.

I think it is a sensible idea. If the price goes up, we have to know when it will finish its movement, so we will take the last low on the H4, for example on June 16 judging by degrees of the triangle, tomorrow it will probably fall on the Euro. We are going to fly today. (There should be some logic about consolidation, so if we do it today, we might fall tomorrow. Here :-())))

robi11:

Someone who moves the market by word of mouth.

Is it Mihon or what?))

Martingeil:

In general, everyone understands this square in their own way, no clear rules will be seen here anyway.

If the price goes up, we have to know when it will finish its movement, so we may take the last low on H4. For example, on June 16, judging by degrees of the triangle, the euro will probably go down tomorrow. We are probably going to fly today. (There should be some logic about consolidation.) If we fly today, we will probably fall tomorrow. Here :-())))

Can you imagine if Gunn's method was diluted with martinis... The angle (change in balance) will be precise and accurate at about 90 degrees... and it doesn't matter where the price is going and for what reason...

If we could jointly come to a common denominator in interpreting the trading criteria for square 9 - there would be no questions - we would look at this method and have a martini... :-)))

Martingeil:

In general, everyone understands this square in their own way and there are no clear rules to be seen here.

If the price goes up, we have to know when it will finish its movement, so let's take the last low on the H4. For example, on June 16, judging by the triangle grades, the pair will most probably go down tomorrow. We are going to go flat today. (There should be some logic about consolidation, so if we go flat today, we might fall tomorrow. Here :-())))

I would like to add, this week - 1.new moon 2.first Friday of every month - america statistical report.How much europe will drop the quid, how much america will raise it...

Which pair did you take?

Roman.:

Can you imagine, if you dilute Gunn's method with m artinis... There, the angle (change in balance) would be precise and accurate around 90 degrees... and it doesn't matter where the price went and for what reason...

If we could work together to reach a common denominator on the interpretation of trading criteria by square 9 - there would be no question - we would look at this method and have a martini... :-)))

Yeah, and splash some whisky on top and it will be a beauty!

Roman.:

Can you imagine if Gann's method is diluted with martinis... There, the angle (change in balance) will be specific and precise around 90 degrees... and no matter where the price has gone and for what reason...

If we could work together to reach a common denominator on the interpretation of trading criteria by square 9 - there would be no question - we would look at this method and have a martini... :-)))

What do you mix martinis with...?

And what's the angle?

ceppqq58:

What do you mix your martinis with?

And what angle do you get?

With "classico" - the usual trend indices.... ADX+MA+Fractal...angle and everything else - see my posts at the end of this Avalanche thread page.

robi11:
Yeah, and a splash of whisky on top and it'll be a beauty!

No. Whisky not on top, but inside. :-))) Cocktail - purely from Gunn's method with Martin's mani-management... That's it. :-)))

For the fifth time I tried to send a message about shapes and cycles, but it didn't get through. I tried to send a message about shapes and cycles for the fifth time, but it didn't get through. It's a mystery.

sidi1:
For the fifth time I tried to send a message about shapes and cycles, but it didn't get through. I tried to send a message about shapes and cycles for the fifth time, but it didn't get through. It's a mystery.

It`s probably not your day... :-))) Look at the square - what's the angle there... That's it... Don't even try... :-))