New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402 - page 7

dimonsky, it's hard to tell what's being done in the guts of delf, but your example shows the need for access synchronisation. Put a critical section at the input of the function. On the output, release it.

stringo:

dimonsky, it's hard to tell what's being done in the guts of delf, but your example shows the need for access synchronisation. Put a critical section at the input of the function. On the output, release it.

Ok, that's what I'll do. I hope it's a synchronisation problem and not a terminal one. Sorry about the offtops.

MetaEditor keeps popping up when accessing the clipboard.

dimonsky:

Change your antivirus.

dimonsky:

Glitches....

1) If you remove unnecessary instruments from Market Watch and then add some again, you get an interesting thing.

Right-click on an instrument, select "Chart Window" to open a chart.

This will open a chart of a different instrument than the one you selected!!!

For this error to happen, you have to select a tool from the one you have just added. (see screenshots pic1, pic2, pic3)

2) in my screenshot you can see that USDCHF instrument is marked as selected in the "Symbols" window, although it is not actually in the "Market Watch". (pic4)

Maybe the first glitch is a consequence of the second one, because the numbering of instruments in the Market Watch is wrong.

I have very bad Internet, that's why all screenshots are in archive.

Here is the linkhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/tbav73

I have also been watching this glitch for a long time.

I do not pay attention to it.

grell:

Change your antivirus.
Which antivirus is causing the problem?

dimonsky:

I had this problem. It was fixed after uninstalling Microsoft Groove, included in MS Office 2007.

olyakish:

In my opinion, the point value is redundant in the "profit in pips" display.

majestic:
this is another perpetual MT glitch )
It's not a glitch, it's a perfectly reasonable decision by the developers to sort this column.

grell:

Change antivirus.

What's wrong with Kaspersky (Crystal)...

Microsoft Groove is detected on the drive, it's not clear how to remove it - it's not in the list of programs.

I observe that if Editor is run from the terminal, there is a glitch. But if I run it from Explorer - everything is normal.

dimonsky:

Microsoft Groove is detected on the drive, it's not clear how to remove it - it's not in the list of programs.

I observe that if the editor is run from the terminal, there is a glitch. But if you run it from explorer, it's fine.

You can run the MS Office distribution from which it was installed and select the components to be added/removed.

As far as I remember, there was a Microsoft Groove related process in services.msc, try to stop it (Stop) and disable it (Disable) - maybe it will help.