New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402 - page 4

1. double senkouB=iIchimoku(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,9,26,52,MODE_SENKOUSPANB,0);

does not receive data on the line Senkou Span B, the response from the indicator 0. Maybe I call it wrong?

I tried to call it by looping through the sequence of bars, to no avail.

joe2009:

Good afternoon,

1. I use charts with equal-volume history, so the volume time of each candle may be different.

I found the following feature: when using iTime() method for the current chart (for example: iTime(NULL,0,10)) the returned time for the candle is completely "left", it is observed for all candles except for the zero bar. It seems that MT considers the time of a candlestick using the formula:

time of the current bar = time on the zero bar - number of intervals (shift) * candle length of the current standard timeframe (for example M5)

Checked it specially. It's working correctly now. Attached a history file with 4 EURUSD tick bars and a script with offset parameter. The comment shows the opening time of the bar.
Files:

I've done it 100 times. It still goes round and round...

what do i do? how do i get the hardware to update properly? so it remembers that it's already done....

Trolls:

I've done it 100 times. It still goes round and round...

what do i do? how do i get the hardware to update properly? so it remembers that it's already done....

try just putting DISTRIBUTIVE 402, in the new directory

YuraZ:

try just putting DISTRIBUTION 402, in the new directory

I'll put it in another folder. I'll lose access. I'll put it on top. I don't know what if it gets overwritten ((. Of course, the loss is not a big one but it's a loss ((

I still have version 229. it still hasn't updated. it says everything downloaded is ok. but it's still there.

Gentlemen developers. Please correct the following bug - a separate window of the indicator does not correctly display objects when you change the timeframe. Below are the pictures to clarify it.

Let's add two preset MACD indicators to the chart, one from the Navigator's "Indicators" folder and one from the "Custom Indicators" folder. Let's draw vertical and inclined lines in each window. H1 timeframe.

Let's switch the timeframe to H4.

In one window, all objects have remained in place (scale has changed), in the other window, all objects have shifted (they usually "leave" the visible area). It turns out that the objects are displayed correctly only when using the preset fixed indicators. When using all other indicators (and of course the self-written ones), the objects "move" when changing the timeframe.

In older versions there is no such a problem. For example in the 226 build all is displayed correctly. I can not say that the error has appeared exactly after the 226 build, I simply have the last saved installation of 226 where there is no error.

Alexander:

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 402

1. Terminal: Fixed timezone correction when uploading history to History Center (F2 key).
  2. Terminal: Fixed display of graphs on scale 1-1 for characters with 5 digits.
  3. Fixed messages on the forum and the kreshlogs.
The live update will be available through the LiveUpdate system
After this update terminal stopped starting in Ubuntu linux !!!! I.e. previous version works, terminal prompts me to update, I update and it does not start anymore ..........

When removing any programme from the navigator, a window appears warning you that the advisor has been removed.

This kind of thing:

This, of course, does not affect the operation of MT4, but it is out of order.

Zhunko:

When you remove any programme from the navigator, a window appears warning you that the advisor has been removed.

...This, of course, does not affect the operation of MT4, but it is out of order.

I wondered about it for ages, until I got used to it :)) Here, for example, in the 225th build:

There's no connection today. The terminal reports an "error error" and most importantly, the tester window has lost all symbols and there's no way to start it up. Confucius would be here, said then that "signs and symbols rule the world, not the word and not the law. But the terminal sometimes exclaims loudly and triumphantly that communication has been restored, neatly writing in the status bar that there has been a terrible "omniscient error". No one can say who this foul error is - only great faith will save and everything will be as in the sermon of the Jewish Christ the Saviour.

I even reinstalled the terminal for good measure, it went from 401 to 399. They don't keep it here anymore. And still... neither ál-parú nor forex clýb is responding. And they're the holders of our hard-earned wealth. It's an attack... Where do we find this material resources now? In the Seychelles? To get a tan... I guess I will have to go to Crawford, the only just organization that is the light of democracy, the areopagus of modern speculative Russias, consisting solely of the holders of our material resources.